Whose going in May?

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Dont forget if you are on property on May 22nd, we are having a May Star Wars Weekend mini-meet in MGM Studios. We have two meeting spots as the first is probably too early for anyone but the diehards!!! The first meet is at 8:30 am outside of the Park by the Star Wars Billboard between the entrance and the bus information area. The second one is at 1 pm at the Backlot express right across the way from Star Tours. Ill be wearing a dark blue WDWMagic Tshirt so I should be fairly easy to spot. Come by and say hello!!! Belle

WDWScottieBoy

Belle...We're planning on being at MGM for the 22nd and doing all 4 EMH that day as well. Not sure if we'll have time to meet up with everyone, but you guys can keep an eye out for me and I'll keep my eye out for everyone else as well!

Imagineer

May 16th - 21st at Pop Century! Can't wait! It will be my first time back since my CP experience in 02 and I will be celebrating 22nd B-Day and college graduation!

DisneyPhD

April 29th to May 3rd at PORS and then May 3rd to 6th at Vero Beach (we are also going to a park on May 6th, not sure which one yet.)

So close it hurts! I have a lot of packing to do!

wannabeBelle

WDWScottieBoy said:
Belle...We're planning on being at MGM for the 22nd and doing all 4 EMH that day as well. Not sure if we'll have time to meet up with everyone, but you guys can keep an eye out for me and I'll keep my eye out for everyone else as well!
OK, Great!!!! Will you be wearing something easily identifiable?? Belle

MagicalMonorail

wannabeBelle said:
Hey all, Dont forget if you are on property on May 22nd, we are having a May Star Wars Weekend mini-meet in MGM Studios. We have two meeting spots as the first is probably too early for anyone but the diehards!!! The first meet is at 8:30 am outside of the Park by the Star Wars Billboard between the entrance and the bus information area. The second one is at 1 pm at the Backlot express right across the way from Star Tours. Ill be wearing a dark blue WDWMagic Tshirt so I should be fairly easy to spot. Come by and say hello!!! Belle

Belle, I can't forget if I've told you this or not, but I'll be at the Studios that day. I'll be touring with my family, so there's no telling where at the park I will be. How long will the meeting last, and what exactly will be going on at it?

wannabeBelle

Well we are probably only going to be at each meeting spot for 15-20 minutes tops. After that we are just going to go and do attractions, special events and whatever interests the group as a whole. I know I wanted to catch Mulch, Sweat & Shears, Master Yoda wanted to do some of the Star Wars special events, and the rest will come as we go I would imagine!!! If nothing else try to come by and asy hi!!! Bring the family!!! I dont bite unless requested!!!! Belle

Scrump

My husband and I will be at Pop Century May 20-23.

Our first vacation alone since our daughter was born a year ago. :sohappy:

Also, this is the first Disney trip that we are paying for on our own, that is not with family, or a gift from family. So this is a short, but special trip for us!

wannabeBelle

Photo Mickey said:
We'll be at WDW 05-05-05, for the start of the celebration, wonder if any of the parks have anything special planned for guests that day?
Dont plan to go to EPCOT that night. My understanding is that that day EPCOT will be closing early. Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom