Who's Who on WDWmagic

doombuggie

well i fibbed a bit, there WERE 400+ teams but only 90 in my division. but you get the picture so those under my division i dont consider ahead of us ;)

doombuggie

Ego SL-74, vlocity loader, Crossfire 45/45 tank

thing gets up to 25 bps easily...but WC ramps to 15bps (well 13 now that they cahnged the rules)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Hi. I'm George (38 y/o). Here is a picture of me, my wife, and our two kids riding on the monorail about a year ago (before we finally upgraded to a modern digital camera).

front_monorail_first_a.JPG

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ego SL-74, vlocity loader, Crossfire 45/45 tank

thing gets up to 25 bps easily...but WC ramps to 15bps (well 13 now that they cahnged the rules)
I was using a proteam products micro-mag (basically Automag components with an aftermarket body) auto response trigger, pro team motorized hopper, and an Air America apocalypse 114 ci compressed air set up. The auto response trigger would put me in the 10-12 bps range but that was semi-auto. It was the Ferrari of markers back in the day before electronics and Nitrogen were common place.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
ahhhh the good ole days. i only started playing 3 years agao haha so that is like ancient to me hhaha
To you I must sound like the pump gun and PGP players did to me way back then. They use to think we were crazy for going through 200-300 rounds in an average game. What are you guys up to now per game....1000+?

Very cool thread btw! I'm Kristi, 21 years old and love everything Disney!! I go to Disney World at least once a year (not enough)! And checking this site is one of my daily routines haha...

(front row, second from left)
DisneyWorld2007Dinosaur-1.jpg

one on the right
kristi028.jpg

kristi56-1.jpg

PigletIsMyCat

I'm Stephanie. About to turn 28. Originally from Long Island, NY, married to 'a' high school sweetheart named Anthony (long story on that one lol) and now living a few miles off Disney property. I can see/hear Wishes every night from my patio!

When we got married, our honeymoon choices were Disney World or Ireland. We decided 10 days was NOT enough to do Ireland, and we immediately fell in love with Central Florida... and Disney! We moved to Florida when I couldn't work due to an injury and Anthony's salary wasn't quite cutting New York. We then convinced my mother to sell her NY house and live with us here! She now splits her time between NoCal and Florida, where she is a CM in Resorts.

I spent time in SoCal during my childhood, going to Disneyland every summer. I was there the year they opened Splash Mountain, and my favorites were the Main Street Electrical Parade and the Alice in Wonderland dark ride. Oh, and PotC of course. My WDW faves are MK, EP, and AK (can't pick one!) but we seem to end up at Epcot most nights. I love SSE, Splash, PotC, TTA, and the smoking station in Frontierland, as well as Wishes and Spectromagic. I need Dole Whip Floats on a regular basis and collect Pins, mostly Alice related, Jessica Rabbit, and special occassion pins - Leap Day, Halloween, First Day of Spring, etc.

I had my honeymoon (10/2004), first anniversary (9-10/2005), and first family trip to Disney World (2/2006) before we decided to move down here. Since then, I have been a CM, and we are now AP holders, so I can't even guess how many times we've been to the parks, but I do know I've been on Expedition: Everest 34 time, and that number is only that low because no one I go with will WAIT FOR ME while I ride!!!! Except my mom - we rode five times in a row one day.

I have a whole album of Disney pics on www.myspace.com/waxingwitch, so go check that out and save some bandwith here. I add new pics all the time, and am *finally* learning how to use my camera, so there will hopefully be some good ones soon!

klacker50

eeyor.jpg

Hi
My name is Kath and I'm 27 years old and 7 and 1/2 months pregnant with a baby boy. My husband is called chris and he's 37 years old. We are both disney addicts but we live 4500 miles away on the east coast of England. We're planning on returning to the world at some point but probably when our baby boy is old enough and big enought to enjoy it. Plus it costs around £4000 for each trip (about $8000) so we have some serious saving to do and it's an 8 hour flight!

The photo below is my hubby enjoying his fave WDW snack...

yummy2.jpg

lac628

Hi everyone, my name is Barbara and I am 37 years old. My first trip to Disney was in 1978 and starting in 1997 we have made trips almost annually. I live in New Jersey, I have 2 kids DD11 and DS6, I am a SAHM except for when I am doing things for the business I own (children's birthday parties and school fundraisers are our specialty). I don't have any pictures to post because I am the one always taking the photo's in Disney plus I have no clue how to post them on here anyway. My DH is a member here but, doesn't post often (he is wdwnj). My younger sis is also a member (her user name is lac628).
I wasn't always a Disney fan but, I have grown to love vacationing in Disney and my kids are HUGE Disney fans. My DH used to be a big Disney fan but, he says he is "Disneyed out", but then again he is grumpy about almost everything. I am hoping to return to Disney in December but, it's not looking good (grumpy says NO).

Tell Grumpy that he has no choice, bc you wear the pants in the family!!!
Oh...here's a pic of you that you couldn't post!! :lol:

For everyone out there...this is Mousebymarriage at dinner at the Polynesian...
Barbarahangingloose.jpg

camithepirate

Hello everyone! I guess Im probably one of the younger members here, but Ill share anyways. :)

I'm Courtney, Im 17 and im a Sr. in High school in central New Jersey. Ive been to the world 3 times so far, and I have an absolute obbsession with it! Im the annoying one in my family, who, when were walking around, has to stop and make a factual comment about everything. (and i try very hard to make sure my facts are correct!)

But anyways. In the fall, im going to culinary school to become a Pastry Chef, and in '09 (hopefully!) Ill get to be a part of the disney college program, majoring in Pastry / Culinary Arts. At my vocational program now, Im simply known as "Miss Disney" because everyone knows my dream of becoming an Executive Pastry Chef for Disney!

l_0eaf49714e7476cde186aeab1fa47232.jpg

Me!
l_5536b76f11f2224f0511f18e8e72abb3.jpg

My long-time boyfriend and I at last years Food and Wine Festival =]

l_ffcd8e3512fc50c7ee52b5566e2e3800.jpg

My boyfriend, Me, my two brothers and my dad

I love other disney fans! feel free to add me on myspace.com/drummerchick
and www.camithepirate.deviantart.com
^Im also a (pretty good) amautre photographer

:wave:

Kriszee1

Kriszee...I LOVE your tree! It's fabulous!!! :sohappy:

Thanks so much! Each trip, I save a ton of money and go to town on the ornaments. My husband said we didn't have enough of the large mickey head balls....so we went up to the register with oh.....2 dozen of them. I swear, I I calculate ornaments into the spending $$$! :D
Also...my mother started a colelction of the character ornamnents years ago for me and gave them to me at my bridal shower. I had no idea she did it! Hopefully, I can give them to my son and his wife.....she had better love Disney!

BSikor

I gave in...

Sorry for editing like a million times, I couldn't properly put the right link in. Hope it works. That's me and my ex who hated Disney with a huge passion. Took her once and she vowed to never go again.

Which is why she's you "ex" right?:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom