Trip Report Whoa, Wait a Minute......Weren't You JUST There??!! *COMPLETED*

Hi, my name is Tuvalu and I am a Disneyholic.

(Go on, respond "Hi Tuvalu." I'll wait.)

My last trip to WDW was June 4-12, 2016. Before that May 3-8, 2016. Before that April 3-9, 2016. And my first trip of 2016 was February 18-22. If you are curious about those trip reports, they can be found here:

February ~ http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/up-where-they-walk-up-where-they-run-19-3-miles.910930/ (Written by my DDD ~ Darling Disney Daughter :p)
April ~ http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/go-with-the-flow-its-spring-break-you-know-completed.912354/
May ~ http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/relaxin-on-the-rue-dbaga-completed.913182/

In the interest of full disclosure, I have three more trips planned for 2016 ~ July, October and December.

Can't. Stop. Going.

It is never my intention to be boastful about my vacation frequency. I am very aware of how fortunate I am. If not for the good friends I have made on this site, I would not be posting trip reports at all. So a big thank you to all who have encouraged and supported me. Your kindness means a lot.

Now, on with our most recent adventure!

The deets:
Cast ~ Tuvalu, Woody and Em
Date ~ June 4-12, 2016
Resorts ~ Port Orleans French Quarter & Polynesian Village

image.jpeg

Did we have fun? You betcha! Even Tropical Storm Colin couldn't dampen our joy :D.

Stay tuned....

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Woody was waiting for us in the club lounge. A kind CM gave us some chocolate chip cookies to take with us. We fetched our bags and did our second Walk of Shame to the Resort Airline Check In desk. A few minutes later the Tragical Express pulled up and we boarded.

image.jpeg

Don't pout, Em! You can turn that frown upside down!

Why?

Cause in 36 hours, you'll be on the MAGICAL Express! Back to the Poly! With Moi!
We WILL see ya real soon! :D

dancingtodisney

I just read your entire TR! I LOVE it! I'm very jealous that you've been so many times already this year, I'm from Ireland so it's a bit of trek for us BUT I have planned a very last minute trip for a week with my sister at the end of August so I can't complain!

It's great that you got to meet so many people from the forum!

Hope you and Em have a fabulous trip, can't wait to read all about it :D

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Geesh, I really need to start checking my Disney "bills" @Tuvalu ! $30 fee!! Good grief!
And we were only a party of 3...if there had been 6 of us, it would have been $60! But then I suppose that would have stood out on the bill...be careful with ADRs for you and your hubby as you might not notice a $20 "we messed up when checking you in so we charged you as a no-show anyway" fee. :rolleyes:

LisaBelle

Your Crystal Palace breakfast is making my stomach growl! We've only eaten there once, but we loved it!
Thanks for sharing another great trip with us. Sad that your TR is over. But since it is you, I can't be too sad because another trip is always in the works. Glad to see that you and Em are heading back this weekend. I will of course be watching for the next TR :).

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
View attachment 152390 We were there waiting for our FP on BTM as well! Went to Tom Sawyer's Island and saw it running empty for about 20 minutes and then finally we were able to use our FP. It was our last day too:arghh::arghh::arghh: and our walk of Shame happened after lunch. Our next trip won't be till September...trying to be like @Doc Disney and of course @Tuvalu :rolleyes:
Wow we were thisclose to meeting each other again! More proof my theory is true ~ that @BWK05 IS everywhere!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I just read your entire TR! I LOVE it! I'm very jealous that you've been so many times already this year, I'm from Ireland so it's a bit of trek for us BUT I have planned a very last minute trip for a week with my sister at the end of August so I can't complain!

It's great that you got to meet so many people from the forum!

Hope you and Em have a fabulous trip, can't wait to read all about it :D
Thank you so much! How exciting that you have another trip planned! Only a month to go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom