Who would you want to spend a day in WDW with??

WDWScottieBoy

barnum42 said:
Away from Planet reality I'd love to hear Walt's views on thing.

On planet reality, I'm with Tigsmom - a big mess o' WDW Magic members :D

Ditto that one. I'd love to be in the parks with Walt!

Also, a bug meet would be fun, as long as my beautiful girlfriend is there with me!

TinkerBell9988

I would LOVE to take some of my friends to WDW, I think they need to get in touch with their "inner-child"... :lol:

I would also like to spend a day at WDW with members of my family (both alive and deceased) and some of you WDWMagic people. :)

Sledge

Account Suspended
Jessica Simpson or Stacy Keibler! It's too hard to decide. Probably Stacy Keibler since she's single and I could try to make a move on her during Wishes... although I'm pretty sure I could knock out Nick Lachey. Haha. :)

dandaman

rainfully said:
Woooo!! YOU'RE ON!!! :D

My 4-in-a-row Fastpass marathon can help us... :lol:
(Note: My family gives up their tickets to let me get 4 Fastpasses for one ride. But now, we'll have to battle for the 5th ticket. :goodnevil )

Alexandra

I have the best time with my husband and my son, but the one person who would truly make it for me would be my mom. She has the greatest sense of humor and the most highly-developed sense of spirit and adventure of anyone I have ever met. She's a bit too old physically to make a trip to WDW but she's so young at heart that I just know she would love it.

mwc1996

I so with you on Stacy Kiebler sledge. She is the freaking bomb. My wife would kill me after the day was over but OOHH what a day it would be. :)

ParkHopper128

Besides the obvious, Walt and my Wife I would say,

1st choice Rush Limbaugh

2nd choice Harry Potter

PS I just read on another board that there is a rumored Harry Potter attraction coming to WDW. Anyone know anything about this ?

monorail_driver

Walt Disney himself ... just to see what he thinks about everything!

Well, since he's no longer living, then maybe Bob Iger ... see what improvements he would make, or Michael Eisner, to see what he would have in store for the Disney company if he would stay! :)

WDW1971

ParkHopper128 said:
PS I just read on another board that there is a rumored Harry Potter attraction coming to WDW. Anyone know anything about this ?

Oh boy...you're gonna get it! Regulars here on the board have zero tolerance for rumors. Personally, I don't mind, but I am willing to bet you'll be told (not-so-politely) to do a thread search and find that it isn't true. Well, at least that it isn't likely.

monorail_driver

ParkHopper128, you'll probably only get "bashed" (told not-so-politely) if you start a whole new thread. As for rumors, most people on here have tolerance for rumors (otherwise, why would there be a "News and Rumors" section on the forum? My advice is to do a search for "Harry Potter" and you'll get plenty of news about it! Welcome to the boards!!! :)

Reed3588

JKovach said:
With that said... my vote now goes to Danny Ainge as who I want to attend WDW with...

SO THAT I CAN TELL HIM TO TRADE PIERCE AND BUILD THIS TEAM AROUND THE YOUNG GUYS... GET PIERCE OUTTA THERE FOR EITHER SIMPLE CAP ROOM OR FOR A SOLID CENTER AND WE'LL BE A CONTENDER IN A FEW YEARS

I agree man,we have an amazing core of young players...and 2 of them are destined to become big time stars/players,Big Al(not your Big Al",and Gerald Green. Danny has my full trust now.

To Relate this to Disney...only 6 days left unti lm there!!!:)

carlsonsue210

Okay, I say Walt Disney, himself. It would really be neat to have hime tell you all his dreams as he shows you around! Not as romantic as your idea, but AWESOME, to say the least! 300 more days....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom