Who would you want to spend a day in WDW with??

disneypearl

I would say:
Walt - I would love to see his enthusiasm! :)
Johnny Depp - I have a smile just thinking about it. :D
My Grandma - She died over 20 years ago but still miss her! :cry:
My Mom - She goes all the time with me and we have a blast! :sohappy:

Uponastar

In answer to the question. . .
Aside from my family I would love to spend a day at WDW with my WDWMAGIC friends. All of them! That would be a spectacular day!

Nemo14

With my brother... :cry:

(he got killed in the sept. 11 attacks).

:kiss:

I would say my mom, she never got to see EPCOT, they had a trip planned...they were to leave the week she died. :(

(((hugs))) to you both...
Aside from my dad who was just a big kid at heart, and my own family who have all grown up way too fast, I would have to say the friends I've made here. :)

Cinderella1976

My dream is to go to Disney World with all of my family so they can experience the magic and hopefully they will understand why I love to go back every year. My nephew (10) has never been there and is dying to go and it is so sad when he hears that we are going, again. If I had the $$$ I would love to take them all!

maggiegrace1

With my brother... :cry:

(he got killed in the sept. 11 attacks).
:(..Im sorry...{{HUGS}}
:kiss:

I would say my mom, she never got to see EPCOT, they had a trip planned...they were to leave the week she died. :(

AWWW....Thats so sad mad...{{HUGS}}

I would love to spend it with anyone who has the true love of Disney like I do...So I guess all The people from magic.....and Maggie Grace..:)

NCState

I would spend it with my best friend, my husband. I think it is "magical" because I forget all the times I was mad with him.

smk

My family, husband and kids. They are the only people I know and love who love WDW as much as I do. I can't take people who have never been anymore, it kills me when they don't get it.

hjaen1989

my mom passed away in 98 and we were planning a trip before she got too ill to enjoy. She passed away before then so I wish more than anything I could share it with her.

Lee

Adventurer
Walt...a no brainer. :rolleyes:

After him....my Dad. He passed away in Sept. I hadn't been to the parks with him since the 70's...that would've been nice....:(

ears2you

Mr. Walt Disney himself
i would love to see what he does and what he doesnt like about the parks. sounds interesting to me

disney1077

The one person I would go to Walt Disney with would be my mom. Because she is my best friend and I could not see going with any one else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

hammysammy59

So if I could only pick one person, I'd have to default and pick my girlfriend...

BUT, if I could pick two, it'd be the g/f and one of my best friends... he's the biggest Disney fan I've ever met, and he's NEVER been to the World. My pipe-dream, months and months and months (years possibly) away WDW trip is going to (hopefully) feature both of them, and it will be AWESOME. He's a big kid at heart anyway (laughs, screams and gasps at ALL the moments you're supposed to, runs around and yells when he gets excited... he's like Spongebob or a puppy--hilarious) so taking him to Disney heaven would be worth it for his reactions alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom