Who would you want to spend a day in WDW with??

SpenceMan01

My first thought was Walt, or course.

Next up would be my GF. Just to spend time in my favorite place with my favorite person.

#3 would be my Dad. One of the levels we really connect on is rollercoasters/amusement parks/theme parks. It would be awesome to walk around and just talk about all the little stuff about how things work and go backstage and explore. I would love to go on the Keys to the Kingdom and Backstage Magic tours with him, but he's frugal (read: cheap), and doesn't want to "burn" time in the park on a tour that costs extra admission. Maybe I can get him on the BSM tour sometime...

#4 would be fellow Disney nuts like you guys. It would be awesome to hang out with people at the same level of 'Disneyitis' as me.

SpectroMan

My first choice would be Walt Disney of course. I would like to see what he thought.

But if I had to pick someone living, I would choose a child that would never be able to visit Walt Disney World because they do not have the means to. Just to see that child's face through out the whole time would be amazing.

TiggerBW

I'd love to go to Disney with the following group of people:
My brother bamboo7, Irrawaddy Erik, Popkid, & my fiance. I'm sure I'd love to go with other WDWMagic members too. :wave:

(I already do go with my brother and Erik - now I just have to get Popkid and my fiance to all go together at the same time!)

KaliSplash

My family. My wife introduced me to WDW before we were married.
But I've got to take the boys, too, because my wife won't ride RNRC (never) or ToT (she was brave once, bless her!)
My boys are theme park commandos.

WDWCP

bsandersjr said:
Well, it may sound cheesey, but no one other than my wife.

Hey, I'm right there with you and agree totally!!

(Except I'm meaning that I want to spend my time with MY wife, not YOUR wife, although I'm sure she's very nice...)

:)

Reed3588

JKovach said:
Yeah well me and Big Al (Big Al being my girlfiend... names allie, but she's Big Al... not big tho.... hahaha)... ANYWHOOOOOOO

we have a great time in Disney together, I was just kidding, if I had one legitimate chance to go to Disney and take any one person, dead, alive, celebrity, a nobody... whoeever, I'd definitely take her. I'd have to, I'd be nothing without her in my life and she really changed my entire life around from the moment I met her...

AND SHE'S A HUGE SOX FAN!!!!!!! but her roommate is a yankee fan... so we boooo her

I was just talking, lets go away from reality, away from... people we personally know, for sake of interest in who people would wanna go with

AND WALT CANNOT BE SAID... cuz I think almost everyone would choose Walt... so besides him

oh yeah, i might have to switch it to Kenny Chesney, cuz all my friends are goin to see him at Gilette tomorrow... and well I turned the ticket down three months ago, and i am absolutely hating myself for it...

I LOVE CHESNEY!!!! WHATS MY DEAL... WHO TURNS DOWN CHESNEY TICKETS.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:xmas:

Well I can see its no secret your a Celtics Fan...good man...good man. Likewise with me.

But I would want to go to Disney with my dad over any body...hands down.

col

i would have to say:

-adam sandler coz hes really funny and he always makes me laugh in all of his films

-david spade coz hes really funny and jimmy fallon for the same reasons

-joaquin phoenix coz hes a great actor and hes gorgeous

but seems that aint gunna happen i would choose myself as i prefer my own company and i could do what i want,when i want!

it would be nice though!

JKovach

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Reed3588 said:
Well I can see its no secret your a Celtics Fan...good man...good man. Likewise with me.

But I would want to go to Disney with my dad over any body...hands down.

With that said... my vote now goes to Danny Ainge as who I want to attend WDW with...

SO THAT I CAN TELL HIM TO TRADE PIERCE AND BUILD THIS TEAM AROUND THE YOUNG GUYS... GET PIERCE OUTTA THERE FOR EITHER SIMPLE CAP ROOM OR FOR A SOLID CENTER AND WE'LL BE A CONTENDER IN A FEW YEARS

Or with Terry Francona to ask him WHY IS DALE SVEUM STILL THE THIRD BASE COACH!??!?!?!!?

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY... When you're down 2 in the bottom of the ninth with bases loaded and no one out... what is more important... ACTUALLY tying the game and giving a chance at winning it in the bottom of the ninth... OR... planning for the top of the 10th and letting a man batting .200 hit?!?!?!??!

I guess I still gotta honestly go with my Big Al... (and I am... August 27th-Sep. 2nd... EYYYYOOOO)

dandaman

I wouldn't want to spend it any other way than with my family... at WDWMagic. :D
P.S. Especially Rainfully...
Anybody who knows how to hit the parks and hit them HARD! I need someone who can keep up with me!
Will the party-hard ways of the teenager be up to it? :lol:

lebeau

Well, if deceased persons are an option, I'd have to choose my late brother. I don't think he would like WDW at all. He'd probably make fun of it mercilessly and me for wanting to go there. But it would be in good fun. And I'd give anything to spend another day with him.

And I know he'd at least like Tower of Terror.

LUV4Goofy

I wish I could have spent one last day in Disney w/my mom but she is in heaven now so that is impossible. I did get to spend time with her in WDW back in 1976 though but now that it 100 times better, I wish she were here to see it. She loved Pinocchio!!!

Anyway, now I love spending anyday at WDW w/my 9 yr old daughter Cassie. As far as Fantasy goes, Vin Diesel would be great to spend a day at Disney with (Heck any day would be great to spend w/Vin Diesel) :kiss: :animwink:

daisyduck448

DLP Fan said:
Walt. Just to see what he thought of the place and to see his face on something like Rock 'n' Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror!

:) that got me thinking ... would walt actually confess hes nervous before going on tot! haha ... that was a good idea and i agree

i would def. go with my cousin because shes fun to be around and we would have tons of fun going on every ride together.

:)

rainfully

dandaman said:
I wouldn't want to spend it any other way than with my family... at WDWMagic. :D
P.S. Especially Rainfully...

Will the party-hard ways of the teenager be up to it? :lol:

Woooo!! YOU'RE ON!!! :D

PamelaNiebergal

It may not be very original but I would chose my husband. He too is obsessed with Disney. We always have so much fun together being kids again. He's brave enough to look like a complete dork at Disney with the crazy hats, t-shirts, light toys and all and that's why I love him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom