Who Still Goes To CBJ?

Patrick_Ears

Original Poster
I was browsing through the videos on this site and i came along the Country Bear Jamboree (CBJ).

How many of you still visit this attraction?

I know i did.. :snore:

rsoxguy

I go to CBJ every time that I attend the MK. I would not mind some changes or upkeep, but I go and enjoy it nonetheless. Additionally, I would buy a Big Al t-shirt if they would sell them again. :cool:

mickeysshoes

We went for the first time in many years on our last trip..and lets just put it this way...it will not our list of places to visit unless its so hot we just cant take it. Cant even take a nap with benches instead of seat. I gladly hit up the Hall of President...great for a quick nap!!!

devoy1701

It's so much more fun when you learn the words to the songs! I would recommend pulling the file down from Mousebits and giving it a whirl!

wdwfan4ver

I still go to CBJ every time I am at the Magic Kingdom if possible. I wouldn't mind some better upkeep despite the fact I like the attraction.

Spike-in-Berlin

I visited it once, in 1982 as a small kid and I hated it immediately, I was terribly bored. Perhaps it's a cultural thing, perhaps you have to be an American to like and enjoy it.

britdaw

I can't understand the popularity. Wasn't the movie one of Disney's biggest flops ever?? What is the draw for this attraction?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I can't understand the popularity. Wasn't the movie one of Disney's biggest flops ever?? What is the draw for this attraction?
Errr.... the attraction opened in 1971. The movie was a poor spin off from 2002.

We're British and love it. A full on Animatronics show. Yes, it`s showing its age. Yes, the proposed update is needed. But it`s still a must-see.

cassiedoodle

I HATED this attraction as a kid, and I dragged my feet when my husband wanted to see it on his first trip to WDW. Now I LOVE it. We're the family that claps and hoots and hollers. Is it outdated? Of course. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it. Who doesn't love "Blooooood on the saaaaaddle....." :ROFLOL: :p

zurgandfriend

We do it once every trip.

My son saw and the racoon skin cap on the baby bear, which lead to me explaining Davy Crockett to him, which lead to the purchase of a racoon skin cap for my son.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom