Who is this character?

Timekeeper

He is someone who notoriously managed to sneak out of the ride vehicle in the Universe of Energy and spend the night inside the attraction. His "disguise" is how he was able to accomplish that. His videos are a must-see... :lookaroun

Testtrack321

I think this was around the time they tried to have some sort of walk around character for each ride; I could have sworn Test Track had a test dummy that walked around at that time.

My educated guess until someone smarter than me comes along is that it's a caveman walk around inspired by the ride. It would be kind of weird to have a rubber head Ellen, Bill Nye, Alex, or Stupid Judy walking around, now wouldn't it?

Vernonpush

I think this was around the time they tried to have some sort of walk around character for each ride; I could have sworn Test Track had a test dummy that walked around at that time.
My educated guess until someone smarter than me comes along is that it's a caveman walk around inspired by the ride. It would be kind of weird to have a rubber head Ellen, Bill Nye, Alex, or Stupid Judy walking around, now wouldn't it?

I remember the Test Track Dummy! Scared the heck out of me when it moved. :eek: :lol:

Testtrack321

Can I see a video of the dummy?

Quick google image search confirms my initial terror...

25647212_zmqUW-M-2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom