Who is Mickey's #2?

mep517

I vote Donald -- but it will be a hostile takeover. He's wanted the job for years (remember the Mickey Mouse Club song) and he's just waiting for his moment.

Wilt Dasney

I think Jiminy Cricket has the sort of level-headed, conscientious (get it?) approach that you look for in an icon. He's also been with the company quite a long time, so I think his acquired knowledge would come in handy.

Unfortunately, he might lack the charisma needed to convince people of his leadership qualities, and his muted lack of ambition makes it unlikely he would ever campaign for the job. I think he'd be swell, though.

bryPOD

You may all be forgetting that this was supposed to happen in DL over a decade ago, and Kermit the Frog and his Muppet friends were to get the keys to the kingdom from Mr.Mickey Mouse.

WDWFigment

If we're talking WDW, I think Figment would be a good successor to the throne. If it's overall Disney, I think Chip and Dale would be good. After all, Mickey's shoes are pretty big ones to fill, and there are two chipmunks!

Wilt Dasney

i'm thinking minnie just because the iconic ears could still be utilized (hey, girls don't HAVE to use bows)

:eek:

Next you'll be telling me they don't always wear skirts when looking for a bathroom. :dazzle:

bathroom_sign.jpg

jarco

I think Donald would win he has been secretly trying to take Mickey's shoes for a very long time. Plus he has the anger to attack anyone else before they got to it. Look he has already started in AK with his restaurant and his new ride in Mexico next the he will boot out pooh and make his own ride in MK.

drew81

Actually that would be an AWESOME promo for MNSSHP. Villans overthrow the park, and add Mickey fights back in the Fireworks show. Could be a great promotional theme. Mickey's costume -- the convict.

I wish the villains would actually win like on Halloween night...

MKCP 1985

It has been true since way back when that Donald Duck's cartoons have been much more popular than Mickey's.

Even Walt wanted Mickey to be more interesting, but felt he was limited by his wholesome reputation. :shrug:

Anyway, my vote is for the duck. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom