Who is Mickey's #2?

fizzle75

I think Jiminy Cricket has the sort of level-headed, conscientious (get it?) approach that you look for in an icon. He's also been with the company quite a long time, so I think his acquired knowledge would come in handy.

Unfortunately, he might lack the charisma needed to convince people of his leadership qualities, and his muted lack of ambition makes it unlikely he would ever campaign for the job. I think he'd be swell, though.
Here's another vote for Jiminy!:wave:
jiminy01.jpg

IMHO Jiminy perfectly captures the magic,wonder and wholesomeness of Disney and he would be the perfect candidate. But, for the record, no one can ever replace Mickey.

Kriszee1

I'm going to vote for Jiminy Cricket too. But not for the same reasons as everyone else...I say Jiminy as sort of a hostile takeover/ Mr. Plankton from Sponge Bob kind of reign. Infiltrating the company stealing top secret imagineering plans.

LoriMistress

Somebody must have had an interseting night?!

If Mickey were to retire or take a break (stranger promotions have happened in the past -- is Barbie and Ken still on the splits) who would become the WDW Icon?

Would Minnie step up (GIRL POWER)?
Could Donald have the self control to lead?
Is Goofy there enough upstairs to be in charge?
Would it go to the dogs (Pluto)?
Or are the Fab 5 to connected. Would it be a total new direction.

Would Stitch (here come the flames) finally take the top spot for the world? Could it be a Chipmunkian Coup?
Would Cinderella finally take her throne seriously?
Going along with current themes -- will the Pirates finally overthrow the monarchy?

How about Oswald making his WDW Debut and Mickey passing the torch back?

Anybody else that could fill the Head Cheese's sneekers?

Oh -- I also fully expect a Buy One Get One Free park pass if WDW actually uses this promotion for my payment. Thanks. Non-Park-Hopper of course -- wouldn't want to seem greedy.

I would say Donald Duck would be the head honcho.

Jesùs_Carioca

I think Jiminy Cricket has the sort of level-headed, conscientious (get it?) approach that you look for in an icon. He's also been with the company quite a long time, so I think his acquired knowledge would come in handy.

Touche.... I say Jimminy also.

but...for the wierdest reason... i would really like to say
carioca.jpg

Jose!

Sir Hiss527

It'd be kind of cool to have a celebration each day, either Kingdom Hearts theme, or sort of like the old stage show "Mickey Starland". The entire cast members, and guests are searching for Mickey in the park, and no one knows where he is at. And at the end of the day, we could have a big parade celebration! With Kingdom Hearts it could be like Mickey is gone to help and fight the evil villians for Halloween.

That would either be awesome, or a let-down since most people come to Disney to see the mouse.

hnp929@optonlin

Come on guys ??What about Peter Pan.:shrug: ,we know he can fight the villains. Loves to have fun and will never grow up. Plus you get Tinker Belle thrown in.:sohappy:

Ravenclaw87

You know, this would be a great idea for a children's story, too. Say Mickey Mouse wants to go into retirement, and he holds some sort of contest to see who should take over, and then we learn about the darker sides of some of our favorites: Cinderella goes on a power-trip, Donald acts like... well... Donald, Jiminy goes all Machiavellian...

But, personally, I'd like to see Eeyore take over. He needs a bit of happiness!

Flower'sChild

I say Flower the little skunk should take charge :) Flower is Awesome :sohappy: Flower is so shy and cute and I like that :sohappy: Flower can take charge, because people would fear his secret deadly weapon :p :p :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom