Who has the best sandwich/burger at WDW???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Another question with many different views and opinions. WDW has a lot to choose from. What do you think????

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Sandwich- Earl.

Burger? I don't think any really ever stood out, but I had a pretty decent one at the Big River Grille during our last visit.

zurgandfriend

I will also chime in and say that Cosmic Rays burgers are very good, most especially with the "fixin's bar."

Some other burgers I would recommend are at Whispering Canyon, ESPN Club or Captains Grille

Aside from the Earl's at DTD some of my favorite sandwiches are;

Grand Floridian Cafe;
The Reuben
The Grand sandwich

Kona Cafe;
The Island sandwich

Captain's Grille
Roasted Turkey sandwich

LowesChevy

The Plaza has really good reubens and cheese steaks
Grand Floridian Cafe has a great roast beef sandwich

Kona Cafe, GFC and a few other resort ts restaurants have those juicy angus burgers that are good

828tnt

earl is absolutely the BEST for sandwiches!!!!! btw, prolly the best value ON PROPERTY too.

but wdw could maybe do a better burger joint though. not really original, but could be highly popular...

wdwhoneymooner

Wolfgang Puck's @ DTD had a fantastic roast beef sandwich on it's menu but was taken off the last time we visited. The manager said that they were simply changing some things abit and "temporarily" removing items for a while.

The Lighthouse sandwich @ Columbia Harbour House is a very good choice if you don't want to eat something that's too heavy or greasy.

MattyFresh

Wolfgang Puck's @ DTD had a fantastic roast beef sandwich on it's menu but was taken off the last time we visited. The manager said that they were simply changing some things abit and "temporarily" removing items for a while.

I had a sandwich, can't remember which one, from Wolfgang Puck's Express........and it was sooooooo good.

Burger, I still enjoy Pecos Bills and their fixin bar!!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I really like the "Elwood" sandwich at house of blues. Wolfgang puck express in the marketplace used to have quite a few excellent sandwiches but unfortunately their menu has been slashed. I think a decent burger is hard to come by at wdw. The best one I've had by far is the fada burger at raglan road- love the tomato chutney. There is a fuddrucker's in the crossroads plaza that I'll hit up if I need a decent burger without the table service price. I don't think any amount of toppings can redeem the dried out meat pucks that Mickey tries to pass off as burgers in the cs places.

DisneyBunny

I really liked the Lamb Burger at Kouzzina... even though I normally HATE lamb. It's too... "lamby"? for me. Had quite a kick to it!

As far as beef burgers, eh. As with most others, I mask the taste of the burger itself with plenty of toppings and cheese sauce. I don't even taste the beef!

Best burger in WDW

Cosmic Rays has n awesome burger. We ate there before fireworks and even though there was a line to get to the counter, burgers were delish.

GeoDonJac34

One of the best burgers I ever had was at Le Cellier at lunch a few years back. I remember getting blue cheese on it. DW busted my chops for getting a burger at a steak place, but it was really good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom