Who has the best sandwich/burger at WDW???

Hrudey3032

The best burger I had HAD...Pecos Bills...

The burgers I am gonna try...

Le Celier & Cosmic Rays

To me Cosmic and Pecos are pretty much the same to me when it comes to the hamburgers. The Fixins bar makes it even better!

Le Cellier- I loved the hamburger there.I also enjoyed the chili they made there :slurp:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
To me Cosmic and Pecos are pretty much the same to me when it comes to the hamburgers. The Fixins bar makes it even better!

Le Cellier- I loved the hamburger there.I also enjoyed the chili they made there :slurp:

Yeah I would imagine two fast food burgers from the same park would not be MUCH different...Especially with the fixins bar! I love Pecos Bills but Cosmic Rays seems like I will enjoy eating dessert there more.

stlbobby

Ragland Road has some great burgers. I also like Pecos Bill and Sci-Fi.

The Plaza and Earl of Sandwich are the best places for sandwiches.

muteki

Yeah I would imagine two fast food burgers from the same park would not be MUCH different...Especially with the fixins bar! I love Pecos Bills but Cosmic Rays seems like I will enjoy eating dessert there more.

We had both Cosmic Rays and Peco's Bills burgers the last trip and at the time (perhaps they still do) Peco's had new angus burgers, which had a bit of a different flavor than the ones at Cosmics, and depending on which one you get come with BBQ sauce and onion rings.

See this news post here.

Again most of what makes it is the toppings bar, I personally like Cosmic Rays a bit better because of the atmosphere.

SuzieN

The burgers at Liberty Tree Tavern and Sci-Fi are equally good and quite yummy!!!! I've never met a sandwich I didn't like at The Plaza. For CS, Sunshine Seasons has a fantastic ham and salami grinder....mmmmm, I want one for lunch right now!!!:)

Rogue21

Best Sandwich: Earl of Sandwich in DTD

Best Burger: Paradiso 37 (perfectly done a nice medium rare.)
:slurp:

Xethis

One of my favorites has got to be the: "Angus Chuck Cheeseburger topped with bacon and cheddar or mushrooms and provolone served with fresh fruit or tavern fries" at the Liberty Tree Tavern.

Mickey is King

earl for sandwiches- DTD

burgers?- Pecos Bill's all the way ,love the fixin's bar.

in all fairness the burgers at Pecos were a bit better a few years ago. but still one of the best in Disney for counter service, finding a seat, that's another story..........

worldfanatic

Earl seems the obvious sandwich choice. I can't get enough.

And on our just finished WDW vacation, I once again had a near perfect burger at the Big River Grille.

Sitting on that outside patio watching the Boardwalk action, with a pitcher of beer and that awesome burger makes for one awesome vacation memory!:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom