Who else will be there Sept 11-20th??

wdwmomof3

We will be checking in at POR on the 11th and I can't wait!! It's our very first time staying there and we are all looking forward to it. So, who else will be at Disney that week? What are you looking forward to the most? :) It's almost that time!! I did my online check in today!!!:sohappy:

JarJarJedi

I'm going with my family (parents, sister, niece) on Sept 12 - 17th, and we are staying at the All Star Music.

I'm looking forward to Star Tours. We are going to DHS on the 13th. I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I can't wait. I'm also looking forward to MNSSHP on the 15th.

But the best thing is seeing Magic Kingdom on the 14th when we get there. I was last at WDW when I was 7... 19 years ago.

Less than 10 days... almost 9! I can't wait!

Upvote 0

docnabox

I am going in mid-October with my family but I am sending my nurse and her family down that week during her kids' fall break. I had given her tickets and spending money last year for Christmas and this year, I have received a bonus for reaching performance goals in regard to preventative medicine and decide she is a big reason why I met those goals. So, I paid for her hotel room, got her some more spending money and some tickets to Typhoon Lagoon and MNSSHP.

I had fun making all of her ADR's as I have been to WDW many, many times but she has only been a couple of times and on those visits it was only to the MK. I also gave her the option of where she wanted to stay and she wanted the CBR for the beach theme. However, a surprise is that I have upgraded her to WL and will give her a sealed envelope to open only when she is entering WDW property that will tell her.

I have just about driven her crazy and I bet part of her is looking forward to the trip just so I will shut up. Being a WDW fan, I have given her a list of details, an itnerary, some tips on what to do when. Her head is spinning but she knows she best follow my advice! I have spies in the midst that will let me know if she doesn't! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
I am going in mid-October with my family but I am sending my nurse and her family down that week during her kids' fall break. I had given her tickets and spending money last year for Christmas and this year, I have received a bonus for reaching performance goals in regard to preventative medicine and decide she is a big reason why I met those goals. So, I paid for her hotel room, got her some more spending money and some tickets to Typhoon Lagoon and MNSSHP.

I had fun making all of her ADR's as I have been to WDW many, many times but she has only been a couple of times and on those visits it was only to the MK. I also gave her the option of where she wanted to stay and she wanted the CBR for the beach theme. However, a surprise is that I have upgraded her to WL and will give her a sealed envelope to open only when she is entering WDW property that will tell her.

I have just about driven her crazy and I bet part of her is looking forward to the trip just so I will shut up. Being a WDW fan, I have given her a list of details, an itnerary, some tips on what to do when. Her head is spinning but she knows she best follow my advice! I have spies in the midst that will let me know if she doesn't! :sohappy:

I read your post about their trip and you are AMAZING!!! She is one lucky lady to have you for her boss. :)

Upvote 0

docnabox

Thank you very much!!! She is special and I want to take opportunities when possible to make her aware of that! I am so excited over this for her and as I said, I am driving her nuts!

Upvote 0

inkyblacks

trying to. my "friend who is a girl" just backed out with 10 days to go. I am scrambling to find someone to take her place or go alone. i think going alone might be depressing. i dont know what to do.

Upvote 0

Minnesota

We land 1130am Sept 14th- 24th at Pop. I have said before but I'll say again since I am SO excited. We are celebrating our 16th anniv, parents 44th aniv, DD 10th bday, DS 13th bday, grandma's 65th bday, and my 40th on the 22nd. All I wanted for the 40th was to be at the MK and see Mickey. We booked chef mickey's that night, horseback riding on the 21st for DD. DH and my dad are driving at Richard Petty's Daytona track Sat. They have done WDW one twice and it is my dad dream to drive the highbanks 16. I have been going with my parents to WDW since Oct 1971. It is so great to see them doing the same things with my parents that I did as a kid. Grandpa always takes the newbies their first time on space Mt. Good thing no newbies this trip since it is down. I love seeing DD's face when she sees cinderella. It also brings me to tears watching DS drawing at the animation class in DS, he is a great artist. Last time he was there the imagineer showed his drawing, signed it, and gave it an A+. Sorry had to brag a little he was only 11 at the time.

Upvote 0

mickey7879

We'll be arriving at POR on Sept. 20th and staying for 13 nights! Can't wait! :ROFLOL:We have a friend who just got back from his millionth tour of Iraq who lives in Tampa who's going to be joining us with his family for a few days. He's my dh childhood best friend, so should be lots of fun!

After our 13 nights there, we're doing US/IOA for 2 nights before heading to Daytona Beach for 3 nights. I also think while we're down there we're going to take the time to get a 4d ultrasound done of our second son. I'll be 29 wks when we leave and 32 wks when we get back! Can't wait to see his little face!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

We are doing a mini trip September 18 - 22. Staying at the Coronado (CSR) for the 8th time. Looking forward to seeing the renovated rooms up close and in person and enjoying the parks as always. After that we are going to Marco Island for a week.

Upvote 0

stmize

We'll also be there from the 11th until the 19th. If you see a tall slender 12 yr old boy and a short chubby blondish/brown haired girl. That's us stop and say hi. I haven't been able to do online checkin (per tech svc I was told to keep trying and if it wouldn't let me it wouldn't take but a min or two to check in the normal way). We have never stayed at POR so this should be an experience. Can't wait only 8 more days.

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

I was able to move my reservation from Sports to Music. I will be there the 11th-13th, short trip but it's a mommy only on this time, kids are staying home with daddy. :)

Upvote 0

Adventure

We will be at Caribbean Beach from the 9th to the 18th. Looking forward to Spirit of Aloha, Segway and Kim Possible at Epcot. First time trying these.

Upvote 0

Shere_Khan

I will be at POP on Sept 13 - 19.
I am looking forward to the Halloween party the most and all of the free dining ADR's I have made since I have never been to any of them.
Also looking forward to surprising my mom with breakfast at The Crystal Palace on our last morning.

Upvote 0

Figments Friend

HI All

I will be On Property Sept 17th thru the 22nd, so if ya'all see someone wearing a t-shirt that says 'I Love Tram Riding' or 'Ask Me About EPCOT Center' ...that would be me!

:wave:

To all who are visiting- Have a MAGICAL TIME!!!

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
trying to. my "friend who is a girl" just backed out with 10 days to go. I am scrambling to find someone to take her place or go alone. i think going alone might be depressing. i dont know what to do.
Oh no!! I am sure that you can find someone, if not, I have heard that lots of people do solo trips to Disney and LOVE them. :)

We will be at POR at that time too! Checking in on the 12th however. We've stayed there many times and love it - I hope you do too! Have a wonderful vacation!
I hope that you do too. I am really looking forward to it. My sister just left this morning for Disney World so part of me will be there tonight!!:ROFLOL:

We'll also be there from the 11th until the 19th. If you see a tall slender 12 yr old boy and a short chubby blondish/brown haired girl. That's us stop and say hi. I haven't been able to do online checkin (per tech svc I was told to keep trying and if it wouldn't let me it wouldn't take but a min or two to check in the normal way). We have never stayed at POR so this should be an experience. Can't wait only 8 more days.
I am really looking forward to rideing the boat to DTD. I also want to see the piano player, I heard that he is very funny!

We'll be arriving at POR on Sept. 20th and staying for 13 nights! Can't wait! :ROFLOL:We have a friend who just got back from his millionth tour of Iraq who lives in Tampa who's going to be joining us with his family for a few days. He's my dh childhood best friend, so should be lots of fun!

After our 13 nights there, we're doing US/IOA for 2 nights before heading to Daytona Beach for 3 nights. I also think while we're down there we're going to take the time to get a 4d ultrasound done of our second son. I'll be 29 wks when we leave and 32 wks when we get back! Can't wait to see his little face!:sohappy:

Wow, you will have a blast! You have so much to be looking forward to. Congratulations on the new baby boy!! :)

Upvote 0

fosse76

I wouldn't dare go with someone ever again! I'm so used to going and doing what I want, when I want, that even the thought of travelling with someone irritates me! Go alone, you'll have a blast.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom