Who else will be there Sept 11-20th??

wdwmomof3

We will be checking in at POR on the 11th and I can't wait!! It's our very first time staying there and we are all looking forward to it. So, who else will be at Disney that week? What are you looking forward to the most? :) It's almost that time!! I did my online check in today!!!:sohappy:

ErickainPA

Going alone is actually really fun. I did it for years and will do it again next week. You don't have to worry about anyone in your party having fun, don't have to ride what they want, can ride what you want in the single rider line, make your own schedule up and not have to worry about someone else needing or wanting to eat at a certain time. It's great. I love going with my kids, but they are little still (3 and 2) so I have a lot of "baby" care with them to do so can't enjoy it quite as much as I use to when I was alone and didn't need to worry about meals and staying out really late, sleeping in late and especially at the pool.

I am looking forward to time to myself without having to worry about my kids at the pool or any child care for a whole 3 days.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

15 days to go - All Star Music Sept 19 - 21. DH, DS, DB, and I :sohappy: Dinner on Sat at LTT, Sun EPCOT and the Biergarten, un-made plans for Monday :eek: excluding dinner at Maya Grill.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom