Who else does not buy souvenirs?

lilclerk

I bought myself a small Muppets picture frame for my desk at work, and I got two coffee mugs (one Lady and the Tramp and one of the castle and the Partners statue.) So on myself, I spent less than $30.

Then I blew about $150 on stuff to give my nephews out of guilt for not bringing them along.

dave1105

We don't get to go too often so we are usually good for buying at least a t-shirt. Last year DD-18 bought Goofy Ears and DS-16 bought Mickey sorcerers hat and gloves.

This year will be our first at Christmas time and I am most concerned about DW and her wanting Disney Ornaments.

I am usually the bad guy and try to curb the spending.

eroyee

:wave: DH and I usually each buy one shirt. thats pretty much it. and some mickey mints to bring home. I could go crazy if I wanted to, though. I also like the WOD store and the one in Epcot, too. Mousegears, I think it is. :sohappy:

Cole'sMom

I have a WDW charm bracelet I started and each time I visit, I buy a couple od charms. It's a constant reminder of my fun trips, since I rarely take it off. I usually buy a fun pen as well. I am thinking of starting a figurine collection for my son. I have a snowglobe collection, but, those take up a ton of space, so I stopped buying them. I always like to buy a little something from our trips since each one holds so many memories.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Almost forgot.. my older sisters and my aunt will both drop an easy $1k at Mitsukoshi every time they go there

SarahBella82

I try to buy only things I will actually use. I end up with stuff for my car, mostly: Mickey heads for the antenna, magnetic decals, license plate frames. But I will buy a tee shirt (only one in the last three years) if it's really cute/wearable. And I do always buy magnets, because my family has a magnet fixation. I have also bought jewelry, from time to time. Usually charm bracelets.

Other than that, I shop for the nieces. :)

But the first time I went there I bought a tee shirt everyday. That was a total of seven shirts. I'd buy one one day and wear it the next. Oi. We went hog-wild on that trip...

NCState

We don't...just my photos are my souvenirs....I wouldn't take anything for those pictures, they make me smile each time I look at them!

AndyJo0930

I have been there about 10 times, and usually I buy the kids a t-shirt, and then some sort of toy. My husband gets a polo shirt and I get some sort of shirt. And I always go to DTD and get a new Christmas Ornament. My whole tree (all 9 feet of it) is done mostly is disney ornaments and I get a new one every time we go (going again in August so I will pick up a new one then.):xmas:

wdwmomof3

I have been there about 10 times, and usually I buy the kids a t-shirt, and then some sort of toy. My husband gets a polo shirt and I get some sort of shirt. And I always go to DTD and get a new Christmas Ornament. My whole tree (all 9 feet of it) is done mostly is disney ornaments and I get a new one every time we go (going again in August so I will pick up a new one then.):xmas:

I am starting a Disney Tree this year, so from now on I will get a few ornaments each time we go. I always get ornaments on our yearly Christmas trip to Gatlinburg, TN. and I love them. I think this is such a great idea. You can pass them down to your children one day. I have ornaments on one of my trees from when I was little. It is so neat to see them each year. They bring back so many memories.:)

disney lover2

sad i know

Hi All, Just to say i try and buy any Tigger stuff thats different from anything we can get over here in Milton Keynes, I also make surei buy a new photo frame so i can place a good picture of the family in all together..... but this year i am gonna try and get a fancy spoon from all the parks we visit.... sad i know but i think it will be fun looking... if any one has found any intresting spoons in disney let me know before i fly on the 7th June.:ROFLOL:

wedway71

Hi All, Just to say i try and buy any Tigger stuff thats different from anything we can get over here in Milton Keynes, I also make surei buy a new photo frame so i can place a good picture of the family in all together..... but this year i am gonna try and get a fancy spoon from all the parks we visit.... sad i know but i think it will be fun looking... if any one has found any intresting spoons in disney let me know before i fly on the 7th June.:ROFLOL:

Im very suprised Disney did not capitalize with the Jerry Monaco deal with selling Tigger Boxing Gloves now.

KaliSplash

Don't buy a lot of stuff, but do my park album cd and some of the other show cds. Also purchased the MSEP stuff a few years ago. If it came back, I'd by some more of it!

DisneyDellsDude

I always like to get some stuff when we're there. We only go once a year, so it's hard not to buy stuff when we're there! I always get some pins, and I've just started collecting the small $10 snowglobes.:)

justducky78

We rarely ever buy souvenirs. Only once in awhile will we find something we REALLY want. I do enjoy walking around the shops, though. We always buy a cute Disney baby outfit if friends or family are expecting and we happen to be down there around that time. We do ALWAYS buy a tree ornament each time, though, but we do that every place we vacation at.

Have to hit the Disney Discount store in Orlando and load up on stuff. It saves a ton of money. Pins are the best deal and the kids trade up at the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom