Who else does not buy souvenirs?

Kristi Kay

Ummm... this past February, my group of 4 spent over $5k on souvenirs at Disneyland

This is me! I can drop money like no bodies business at DW....seriously. It doesn't matter how many times a year I go, I always think "we'll they may not have this when I come back in 3 months..."

I buy shirts, scrapbooks, flip flops, mickey ears, random stuff in the WS, photo frames, kitchen stuff, to go coffee mugs, cds, clothes for the doggie on and on....

This might warrent an intervention, I should call The Intervention Show about this problem....

JeffC

I love all the antenna toppers they now have and would love to start collecting them - BUT at $4-$5 each, it could get pretty costly...

Kristamouse

Original Poster
Wow! Can my family and I be adopted by some of you? 1000 just for merchandise, we try to cap our whole trip at 1500.
I love ornaments and the only shop I really know is the Christmas one by Liberty Tree Tavern, I just always worry about them braking.

Kman101

I think I posted in here already but if not ...

No matter where I go (be it a trip to another state, or to a show, or theme park), I always buy a coffee mug, a key chain, and a hat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom