Which would you choose?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Garden Grill or The Coral Reef?

We have eaten at Garden Grill & really enjoyed it.
We have heard good reviews about The Coral Reef, but have never eaten there.

Which should we choose? :veryconfu

baz212

We couldn't decide either. When we first madeour ADRs Marrakesh was not on the DDP list. When they added Marrakesh we had to cancel Garden Grill or Coral Reef because Marrakesh is one of our favorites. I just asked my DS4 if he would rather eat w/ Chip and Dale or With the Giant Aquarium. He chose the aquarium. We are doing LTT, Safari Breakfast, CP, Backyard BBQ, and Mother's Day brunch, so DH and I didn't mind one less character meal.

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Let us know about your experience at The Coral Reef when you return from your trip!
I think you will really enjoy Mickey's Backyard BBQ (we have been twice).
We are planning to go to Donald's Safari in Sept. (we enjoyed Donald's Restaurantosaurus in 2006).
We are going to try LTT for the 1st time in Sept. (I hear it's good too).
:wave:

RussJT

Garden Grill or The Coral Reef?

We have eaten at Garden Grill & really enjoyed it.
We have heard good reviews about The Coral Reef, but have never eaten there.

Which should we choose? :veryconfu

Based solely on the fact that you have never tried Coral Reef, I would suggest that one. We like to add in one or two restaurants that we have never tried each time we go.

coltow

If you are doing other character meals give Coral Reef a try. If you want a character meal go to Garden Grill.

JuliaGulia

The aquarium is fun at Coral Reef. Most of the food leans towards the seafood side though. If your family likes seafood I would definitely recommend Coral Reef (and the lobster bisque)

However, Chip and Dale are my favorites :), so if would be hard to choose

sbkline

We ate at each one on our last trip and we enjoyed them both. But since you've already done Garden Grill, I'd say do Coral Reef this time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom