Which park would you skip?

HollyBelle

I'd have to say Typhoon Lagoon, although it's great. We don't do a waterpark on every trip, and when we do, we almost always pick Blizzard Beach because of the excellent theming and rides!

Dragonrider1227

Proboly Epcot. Not that I dislike Epcot. Far from it. But if you gave me the choice between Pirates of the Carribean and Universe of Energy, well... you know XD
Second would possibly be Animal Kingdom. I havn't been to it yet but looking at what it offers and how it's only open during the day, it doesn't have a lot to really make an effort to see. Mind you, I don't mind it closes at night I mean, that's why the Imagineers gave us Downtown Disney ;)

jjgoo

no, no, no. I'm not going to skip a park. Have done 4 parks in 3 days before by taking advatage of EMH and would do it again.

However if I were to be forced to skip one, it would be MGM. There are a lot of things I like in that park bur nothing I would be too sad about missing one trip.

Even though I would not skip a park there are attractions that I skip for various reasons pretty much every trip. In 2005 I missed most of the in park shows (this was the 3 day trip) instead went on a lot of ride. Last year I skipped ToT and RnRC because my wife does not like those type of rides and I did not want to go without her.

Skipping is good because it is good reason to go back! (Not that a reason is ever really needed):sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom