Which of the following needs an overhaul the most?

Which needs a complete overhaul the most?

• Carousel of Progress

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Buzz SRS

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • Perter Pan's Flight

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Soarin

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Universe of Energy

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Journey into the Imagination

Votes: 55 29.6%
  • Test Track

• HISTA

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Reflections of China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Impressions de France

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Muppet Vision 3d

• The Great Movie Ride

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Back Lot Tour

Votes: 27 14.5%
  • Fantasmic

• Expedition Everest

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Dinosaur

• Tough to be a Bug

• Reflections of Earth

• Other

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters

Figment632

Original Poster
Country Bears, Tiki Room and Imagination sorely are in desperate need of a overhaul...BUT at last there is still something there I can actually watch.(or make fun of while watching)

Unlike the Back Lot Tour. Which isn't entertaining, or interesting...or really even THERE anymore!

I forgot about the Tiki Room :brick:

tuppence

Looks like I'm the sole person saying Muppet Vision 3D needs an overhaul. :)

Don't get me wrong, I love the Muppets but I think the show has had it's time and it needs to be updated from top to bottom. There is so much creative work that can be done with this theater and the Muppets that I really think they could turn this into a big-time attraction. I'm thinking they could do some great interactive features for park visitors and turn this whole area around. Right now it's still kind of dead back where the attraction sits. I think it's time for an overhaul. Just my 2-cents. :)

Figment632

Original Poster
Looks like I'm the sole person saying Muppet Vision 3D needs an overhaul. :)

Don't get me wrong, I love the Muppets but I think the show has had it's time and it needs to be updated from top to bottom. There is so much creative work that can be done with this theater and the Muppets that I really think they could turn this into a big-time attraction. I'm thinking they could do some great interactive features for park visitors and turn this whole area around. Right now it's still kind of dead back where the attraction sits. I think it's time for an overhaul. Just my 2-cents. :)

I would love to see that whole section of the park become Muppet Studios, have a nice Meet and Great and finally build the Muppet Movie Ride.

nibblesandbits

This was tough as there are many that I think could use some sort of an update.

I picked HISTA, but think the whole Imagination Pavilion needs to have a solid refurb done to it.

Here's the things that I think need to be refurbed the most:

Universe of Energy
Impressions de France
Backlot Tour
HISTA
Tiki Room (Added it here because it needed to be on the list)

Things that definitely need some love:

Carousel of Progress
Journey into the Imagination
The Great Movie Ride
Fantasmic
E:E
Dinosaur
MuppetVision:3D
Reflections of China

Things that if it got attention, it wouldn't be bad:

Buzz SRS
Perter Pan's Flight
Soarin
Test Track
Tough to be a Bug
Reflections of Earth
Country Bear Jamboree

miles1

The answer IMO is obvious. WOL or Imagination upstairs. There is nothing worse than space that isnt utilized AT ALL and just rotting.

Siggy

Amen. Its frustrating to see crowd eating spaces sit unused simply because they don't want to put the money (their own) and effort into them.

Imagination is a close second; really an embarassment for a company that promotes itself on creativity and ingenuity.

Susan Savia

I put the Backlot Tour. I just think theres a lot they could do to make it more fun and interesting. Its gotten rather boring the past few years.

glee

Good poll actually. Tough to choose. I chose Great movie ride because some of the movies are a little ..(or A lot) dated.:king:

Journey into imagination needs work as well. though. There all still enjoyable in my opinion though :rolleyes::wave:

PurpleDragon

I think everything on that list needs an overhaul in one form or another. But more than anything the entire Imagination pavillion (including HISTA) needs a major overhaul before any other attractions. Things like Peter Pan, Buzz, EE, etc.. still have huge lines 90% of the time, JII is a walk on even at the busiest times. :brick:

Thrill Seeker

There is no question. Journey to Imagination is a disgrace the way it is now and needs to be restored to it's original glory. The Backlot Tour just needs to be scrapped and the Great Movie Ride, although it's alright the way it is, could use a modernization upgrade with interactive aspect. JII is what REALLY needs an overhaul and needs it like, now.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I had a hard time deciding between Journey into imagnation with figment and stitch's great escape. but then, if you think about it, people just like classic attractions and not the new kind. imagine if stitch was the first attraction before alien encounter. you probably like it, but then you get upset for disney taking down a "classic" attraction... :shrug:

SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SMART, VOTE FOR IMAGINATION!!!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I would love to see that whole section of the park become Muppet Studios, have a nice Meet and Great and finally build the Muppet Movie Ride.

possibly replacing the great movie ride with the muppets movie ride? ;) and make another 3-D theatre for a new muppet vision 3-D, possibly where sounds dangerous is, so that the original muppet area will be constructed for the new star wars land...

maybe replace backlot tour with a new pixar land, that way disney won't have to keep puting pixar in the other parks :mad:

can you guess which button i clicked on? :)

(i didn't click on imagination because there isn't as much space waisted) WHICH MEANS YOU FORGOT TO MENTION WONDERS OF LIFE!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom