Which Disney World ride has the best theme?

Victor

ToT...hands down. Not only are the physical details are present, but the music and lighting enhance it even more. Like others have said, EE has a great queue, but the ride itself falls short. HM is a runner up. I'd also have to say that Star Tours is pretty well themed with the exception of the boarding area.

rkelly42

ToT...hands down. Not only are the physical details are present, but the music and lighting enhance it even more. Like others have said, EE has a great queue, but the ride itself falls short. HM is a runner up. I'd also have to say that Star Tours is pretty well themed with the exception of the boarding area.
Well to be fair outside of the queue area for ToT the theme really goes downhill. Once you step on the elevator it drops drastically:lol:.

panther726

I see ToT has been the popular vote, and completely understandable. But I think, HM is without a doubt the best theme, and overall experience of any Disney World ride.

DisneyMusician2

Got to be Haunted Mansion. The immersive theming of the ride in every detail, down to things you couldn't even notice except on Martin's new full-HD hour-long ride-through (which EVERYONE should have to watch to get your official Disney fan card) is unparalleled.

Luige11

If alien encounter was still around I would say alien encounter. Since its not I would have to go with Expidition Everest!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom