Which Disney World ride has the best theme?

Disneybear

"It's Tough to be a Bug" - I love how you as you enter the queue and start to walk towards the Tree of Life you find yourself shrinking down to the size of an insect as you end up walking through the tree roots, theres always some new creature to spot carved into the trunk and the theatre itself is spectaculer.

Of course I'll also be happy if Tower of Terror wins this vote.:)

Chrononymous

Both ToT and HM have amazing themes, that really immerse you in the story, and make you feel like you are a world away...

Splash Mountain does that for me too. I don't mind standing in line, because I love the queue music.
And I have to mention Jungle Cruise and BTMR as well. Especially when they are done at dusk, or evening.

tractorm3

I cant count HM as being as well themed as others. alot of the top nominations here, like HM, only have excellent theming inside, the line outside doesnt have much to offer, or not as much as other rides like SM or EE

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I think its Pirates or Splash or ToT or EE. This question is too hard. I am going with EE, because the whole park transports you, then that ride takes it up another level.

perry23

ToT or Haunted Mansion!!!
I think both are equal, but I think that a lot of rides like PotC or JC or BTMR tell a great story and have a great theme and should be mentioned!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom