Which country to eat at?

Nemo14

Personally, we love the Biergarden in Germany. The band is lots of fun, the food is great, and you'll be seated at big tables with other parties, so you get to meet new people that way.
There are lots of threads on dining in the world Showcase, so read up on them for more advice.

imagineer boy

I reccomend the Rose and Crown at the UK pavillion. The tea is great, and the beef stew is to die for! Not to mention, for some reason, the Rose and Crown has the cutest british girls working there for some reason.

slipknottin

Ive eaten at every country, and I must say they are all awesome in their own way. They all have great food and atmosphere. Just pick whatever type of food you are in the mood for.

WeLComeHomE OKW

slipknottin said:
Ive eaten at every country, and I must say they are all awesome in their own way. They all have great food and atmosphere. Just pick whatever type of food you are in the mood for.

agreed! Just eat everywhere, i love it all!! :sohappy:

Walt Sent Me

I just got back from the world yesterday. I was at Epcot on Thanksgiving and ate in Mexico. We decided to eat at the fast food mexican place. I forgot the name, but it was sooo gooooooood! I got the combo platter. Much better than turkey! I really reccommend it. For desserts you MUST eat the pastries in France!

You can't go wrong...

We agree, no matter where you eat, you'll probably enjoy it. Some are better than others, but only by opinion. We suggest that you try something that you would never think of trying, the restaurant you choose will surprise we're sure.

I love all the resturants at World Showcase but keep in mind, they are VERY expensive...from The Unofficial Guide to WDW 2005...a dinner at Italy with no alcoholic beverages plus tax and tip is $118.00.

But trust me... you will eat well!:slurp:

SilentWindODoom

Really, it depends on your tastes. If you want a nice steak, there's Le Cellier. If you want a simple meal and a show, there's Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room. If you want something really exotic, there's Restaurant Marrakesh. For your old stanby's, there's the Liberty Inn. If you're in the mood for something between conventional and adventurous, you could go for something you would see and eat more often at San Angel Inn or Nine Dragons. If you want some good hearty meals, there's Akershus and Biergarten. For a nice romantic meal there's L'Originale Alfredo di Roma and Chefs De France. If you want good atmosphere, and a great place to watch the fireworks, there's always the Rose and Crown Pub. They're all good. It just depends on your mood, who you're with, and how adventurous you are in the culinary world.

By the way, unless I'm missing something, this should probably be in the other forum.

Timmay

Remember, you don't have to go broke eating at the in the World Showcase...we have our big meal at lunch at either Germany or England (mmmm, fish and chips and a pint).

And honestly,for the most part it is all gooooood.:slurp:

wedway71

LSUxStitch said:
I enjoyed Mexico....BUT, I wasn't too keen on Morrocco.

I have eaten everwhere except Morrocco due to the fact I have the Indiana Jones scene in my mind in Temple Of Doom when they ate dinner and they had "snake suprise" and " chilled monkey brains"

I really loved mexico,G/B,and of course the hotdog at American Adventure-lol, wasnt too thrilled with Akershus-too much fishy fish but one thing I always do is start off at Canada and sample a beer from every country so by the time I reach Mexico im nice and lets just say"laid back":dazzle:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
utrythinkinof1 said:
I love all the resturants at World Showcase but keep in mind, they are VERY expensive...from The Unofficial Guide to WDW 2005...a dinner at Italy with no alcoholic beverages plus tax and tip is $118.00.

But trust me... you will eat well!:slurp:

Every time I buy an Unofficial Guide - I read it then give it away.:hammer:

But,118.00 for a meal at L’Originale Alfredo Di Roma Ristorante ? I don't know how they figured that.
Entrees range from $11-23. Plus drinks and tip.

You can spend what you want, but I've never spent that kind of money for one meal !

mandib

Well I may be in the minority but I have to eat at Restuarant Marrakesh in Morocco everytrip. Their chickenkabobs are to die for. The sauce the put on it is pretty much the best thing I've ever tasted. The best part, no lines EVER. Really I've never been in there with a line. And when men drool over the belly dancer I get a good laugh. So yes, Morocco it is!

righttrack

Gotta go with Biergarten. Such a fun time. As I always say, dinner and a show fot the price of just dinner. Excellent, wide variety of food. Generally a meat and potatoes type of meal, with an excellent salad bar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom