Which Broadway-style show is best?

sydneymorganmom

Original Poster
We have yet to make it to any of the shows on a cruise, so I'm making it my mission to at least make it to one this time. Which one, in your opinion, is best?

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
All of them on Dream are. Make a point to see each. Boom.

One will say Believe! One will say Villains. One will say Golden Mickeys. There is not going to be a unanimous vote going toward either show really.

janoimagine

They are all fantastic ... our favorites are:

The Golden Mickeys and Villian's Tonight ... Believe had too much of a cheese factor to me.

However, my new favorite of all time is Dream, that is running on the Magic right now.

sweetpee_1993

Go to each! They're all great!

I'm with @janoimagine, Dreams on the Magic is by far the BEST DCL stage show I've seen between the Dream, Fantasy, & Magic. It's another reason we favor the Magjc over the 2 new ships.

sydneymorganmom

Original Poster
I would like to make it to all of them but with a 3 and 5 year old it'll be tough. Might have to make it an adult show night for one or two of them! We're on Fantasy so can't catch the one on Magic.

Bolna

Go to each! They're all great!

Only someone who hasn't seen "Toy Story - The Musical" yet, can say that they are all great. :p

For me this is somewhere between mediocre and horrible and I would recommend to not make this the ONE show to see on your cruise!! I think it is only shown on the Wonder though - so on the other ships I guess the recommendation that all are great still applies. :D

Of the shows on the Wonder I would recommend Disney Dreams as the best show.

Disneyfalcon

Only someone who hasn't seen "Toy Story - The Musical" yet, can say that they are all great. :p

For me this is somewhere between mediocre and horrible and I would recommend to not make this the ONE show to see on your cruise!! I think it is only shown on the Wonder though - so on the other ships I guess the recommendation that all are great still applies. :D

Lol! I've only seen it once but I kind of liked it? :D

tracyandalex

Our favorites are Golden Mickey's and Villains.

I would advise taking the kiddos, my daughter has been loving the shows since she was 2. She is now 5 and decided we have to go on the Dream this year because she has to see the Villains show again because she was too little to remember the last time she was on the Dream and saw the show.

Disneyfalcon

What about Aladdin? I've heard good things, I guess I'll find out in a few days!

Aladdin at Disneyland is amazing. Amazing. On the cruise ship it didn't quite live up the first time. But I have to say the second time I saw it I enjoyed it more. They worked out the kinks and found their groove I think.

EOD K9

There are no bad shows on the Dream. I enjoyed the comedy of Villains Tonight. However, I think Believe was pretty good as well.

sweetpee_1993

I've never sailed the Wonder so have never seen Toy Story-The Musical. I think that one is exclusive to that ship. All great definitely refers to all the shows I've seen...well except for the final night show on the Fantasy. I wasn't overly impressed by it. But, you know, everyone should go if it fits their daily doings and see what they think. I've definitely found more hits than misses with the shows onboard. ;)

What about Aladdin? I've heard good things, I guess I'll find out in a few days!
I enjoy Aladdin on the ships. The Genie makes that show for me.

In Villians Tonight I love love love Yzma!

Kevin P

I wished Wonder had the Villians show, I liked all of the shows. I liked them just as much as the kids and my wife did... If at all possible, do all of them at least once, then go on to newer shows on your next trip on other ships.

joanna71985

I've seen all the current shows, with the exception of Toy Story. I think my favorite will be Disney Dreams and Disney Believe tied. But I also really enjoyed Aladdin. Honestly- I thought they were all good

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom