where would you like to get stuck

Can you get stuck in the candy store?

We got stuck in that long wait to exit Small World we were 15 boats back......."its a small world after all.......over and over and over" Its amaxing how much stuff you can see when you not moving in the same "room" for 20 minutes

Buried20KLeague

Right at the very top of Splash before going down chick-a-pin hill. That would be quite a view to be able to take in for a while.

Bonus points if it's during Wishes.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I think one of the town scenes in PoTC.... anywhere where I wouldnt have to set foot in that water though. :lol:

LuLaSue

On a hot day I wouldn't mind being stuck on Mexico's boat ride, as you are entering the pyramid. Cool, relaxing, and peaceful.

LizziePooh

Ohh, for me it's definitely Spaceship Earth, going backwards at the end. It's actually become kind of a tradition for my fam to get stuck there at least once on each trip...it happens everytime! Getting stopped there now reminds me of when it would happen when I was a kid. Actually, during my last trip when we were on SE, I was sitting with my sister, and she leaned over and mentioned how it drove her nuts on our last trip when we got stopped right near that part with the kids in class in front of that giant screen, and how we had to hear the same audio over and over and over again...and of course, we got stuck at that exact same spot again! It actually freaked us out a little bit that it happened right after she mentioned it...:lookaroun

I've always wanted to get stuck on Haunted Mansion during the part where you're practically laying down going into the graveyard.

And for some reason I want to get stuck on Maelstrom too.

WDWMUPPET

I got stuck on Splash once right after the drop. It was fun for the first 5 minutes.
I would like to get stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean anywhere would be cool. I think I would go nuts if I got stuck in Small World because of the music.:hammer:haha

MojoMax

Well I did get stuck where I wanted to. Top of SSE under the stars, it was great just a little too short only about 5 mins. Would have stayed and enjoyed longer! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom