where would you like to get stuck

bgraham34

Honestly I dont like getting stuck at all. I just want to hit other attractions or just walk around. To me thats a loss of time.

FECNS

Well i was stuck on Splash Mountain on the small drop and they had to exit the ride and we walked down in the back where you can see the fake man made rocks and palm trees in pots it was cool. The worst place i got stuck was in the dinosaur ride where it stopped but the audio keept running and no anouncement was mede so we thought it was only our car and one was going to crash into us.

Sloan

careful what you wish for

I did get stuck at the top of SSE, and would probably have appreciated it more if we were not right next to the speaker warning us how our time travel vehicle would be rotating for our return to Earth - and hearing that SO many times - still, not too bad.

Only other really intersting one was at the top of SM, for it was a long one, all the lights came on, etc. - and it was particularly amusing, as I was with a friend who had been reluctant to ride b/c of fear of heights ....

KeeKee

OK, technically it's not a ride, but I would like to get stuck listening to Off Kilter. I guess they would have to get stuck too, eh? It would be great to hear a concert-length set by them.

However, if it has to be a ride, the new ride at Mexico or BTMR.

PhilharMagician

I think I would like to be stuck at WDW for about a month! :D

Really, I would like to be stuck at WDW for a month. Now that I am done with that. The ride I would like to be stopped on would be SSE. I like the music on the top in the light tunnel. I could handle that for a while. If not there just past it after the car turns and is decending. I would want to be able to see the stars. I could easily fall right to sleep there.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom