where would you like to get stuck

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
Ok since everybody like the last thread how about this. What attraction would you like to get stuck on and on what part?
My wife has said she would like to be stuck on Splash in front of the brier patch, I hope with out the water cannon, EE just before the backwards or inside the cave. Anyone else.

brkgnews

i love getting stuck on Buzz. Any where in the attraction but the end of it, so i can get mucho points!
I had a bad day on Buzz one time. Got stuck for twenty minutes in front of the little alien who keeps repeating "Zurg escapes... through the escape hatch... follow Zurg... Zurg escapes... through the escape hatch... follow Zurg... Zurg escapes... through the escape hatch... follow Zurg... Zurg escapes... through the escape hatch... follow Zurg... Zurg escapes... through the escape hatch... follow Zurg... "
:hammer:

And they cleared our scores.:fork:

I would love to be stuck on Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, and Soarin! Just gliding away on Soarin. Backwards on Everest. And in right before you hit the next dimension in Tower of Terror would be awesome!

rainfully

It's my dream to get evaced off of HM durring the graveyard scene... I dunno why it's just always something I've wanted to do...

Or anywhere in SSE... especially towards the top! :)

wdwmomof3

I can't think of anything that I would "love" to get stuck on but I would love to get stuck inside the Magic Kingdom after it closes. I think it would be so neat to see what goes on behind those closed gates at night.:)

Karolena

I can't think of anything that I would "love" to get stuck on but I would love to get stuck inside the Magic Kingdom after it closes. I think it would be so neat to see what goes on behind those closed gates at night.:)

I completely agree.

But if I have to pick a ride it would probably be Buzz or Journey Into Imagination since it is one of my all time favorites.

Hrudey3032

At Epcot on Spaceship Earth near the Top so I can relax under the moon and the stars
At MK on TTA inside Space Mountain watching all the cars on the coaster go by.

RussJT

I'd like to get stuck at the buffet at the Crystal Palace. I'd probably gain about 50 pounds, but it would be more fun that being stuck on a ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom