Where would you be right now???

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Check it out

its 223 days till we go next time, what is the flower and garden festival? where is it held and will it make the pakrs more busier?

The link for the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is as follows: http://www.wdwmagic.com/epcot_flowerandgarden_festival.htm

We're also planning on hitting the Food and Wine Fest next year as well. As far as larger crowds due to the F & G Fest...I can't imagine it really makes that much of a difference. My DW just likes to garden, we're going for her...the food and wine is for me:slurp:.

dannytaylor

Well it is now 1:40 and my family and i would heading back to POR to eat a bite of lunch and then a quick nap,after being at AK that morning.Then we would head over to OHANA'S for dinner and to the MK after that to see WISHES.

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Ok

Well it is now 1:40 and my family and i would heading back to POR to eat a bite of lunch and then a quick nap,after being at AK that morning.Then we would head over to OHANA'S for dinner and to the MK after that to see WISHES.

Kewl...forget what I said earlier, I like your plan better:king:.

JShkNBak

I would be at Downtown Disney doing a comparison test on margaritas at Bongos and House of Blues.....Oh, I will be doing that in about a week!! :slurp:

nikko

Well, it is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Florida and I would definitely love to be walking around AK right now taking advantage of the beautiful weather! 60 days exactly to WDW!

Right now at 3:30 my time I would be heading back to Ft. Wilderness for a quick nap and some dinner then back to MK for SpectroMagic and Wishes

jalpcm

Right now I would just be pulling into the Poly. Stepping into the lobby and getting my first actual real feel of being there. The excitement and relaxation all bundle in one. I am finally here. I have a whole week of vacation. Wow..I really can't wait...only 25 more days to go!

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Wow

Right now I would just be pulling into the Poly. Stepping into the lobby and getting my first actual real feel of being there. The excitement and relaxation all bundle in one. I am finally here. I have a whole week of vacation. Wow..I really can't wait...only 25 more days to go!

Wow...Yer killin me man...:hammer: Way more days here to go than you...but in my mind...I'm on a pontoon boat just off the WL, ooo, gotta get goin or we'll be late for the Hoop-Dee Doo Reveiw:wave:.

msmith

I've got:

Days 17
Hours 00
Min 57
Sec 04

Until my vacation starts... Thats Friday @ 5pm and we leave Sunday morning @ 2am for the drive over...

I'll be with the wife, our boy (35 months), my mom, sister, 2 nephews (34 months and 4) so wherever I am, I'll be chasing three kids. Probably pulling them off of some character that they've tackled or... who knows...

but since it's Tuesday @ 4pm... we'll be at the MK with dinner reservations in an hour @ the Crystal Palace.

Sitting across from me is Batman, Thomas the Train, and Buzz WhiteEars (the 34 month old can't get the name right ;) ) b/c after dinner we're staying for MNSSHP and I fully intend to get at least 47lbs of candy. :D

4parks1world

60 days from now we start another 4 days In the World (4th since March) ..We will be walking out Lights Motors Action and waiting for The lights to go on..HO HO HO!! I love X-Mas in Disney World:xmas:

Nansafan

6:56 PM in WDW and I'd be heading to Pinocchio's Village Haus for some Figaro Fries. mmmmmmm.

(I love it each time somebody starts this thread.)

wickedfan07

At this moment in WDW, I would be...hmmm...

...well, I can't be in Animal Kingdom because its closed by 5 PM in the offseason.

...If I was at the Studios, I'd probably be waiting for Fantasmic.

..if I was at the Magic Kingdom, I'd probably be trying to ride Space, Big Thunder or Splash, and then getting ready for SpectroMagic or Wishes (depending on what today's park hours are.)

...and if I was in Epcot, I'd be geeking out over the Epcot history exhibit or taking pictures of SSE in the twilight. Just being in Epcot would make me so happy right now, I don't think I'd have to ride anything to have a good day. Come to think of it, Innoventions closes at 7 PM, so I couldn't be geeking out right now. In that case, I'd be going over to the former Wonders and poking around. Then finding the perfect spot to relax and watch RoE.

doop

Well it's 7:23 right now, so...
I'd be sitting on Sunset Boulevard looking at Tower of Terror while chomping on a nice big Turkey Leg. :slurp:

Texas84

Using our December schedule, we would probably be at Fantasmic. Not something I need to see again, but we have to take the n00b! :D

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Today?

Well... since the only EMH for today are evening hours at AK...I'm thinking a nice breakfast at Chef Mickey's followed by a monorail ride to the MK, then this afternoon we'll hop a bus to the AK for the rest of the day. After the AK we'll head back to SSR for a shower and a change, then it's off to DTD tonight for dinner. Maybe House of Blues tonight???:king: Damn...230 more days to go:hammer:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom