Where would you be right now???

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Ok...so it’s 9:30 AM here and I have 231 more days to go until my DW and I arrive at WDW for the Flower and Garden Festival.:brick: That doesn’t stop me from going there in my mind almost minuet of every day until then.:sohappy: I know where I would be right now if I were in the world. I’d be walking down Main Street in the MK, headed for breakfast at the CrystalPalace…:slurp:

Where would you be right now?

DisneyChik17

Umm, good question. I would have been at Epcot yesterday, so I guess MK today. Maybe at the bakery getting breakfast or on my way to PotC or HM.

Oh, Main Street. This made me happy. Thank you for making me think about it!

Pooh88

One week from today I will be in EPCOT! The wait is hard though, I understand. When I was that many days out I thought I would die!

DiPSU224

Hmmm..so it's 10:18...

Probably heading back to Main Street to see if I could catch the Trolley show again. I'm obsessed. :eek:

sophie_the_pooh

I would definitely be at MK, riding PotC...I can already hear the music..."Yo ho, Yo ho..."

I think this thread is a good idea, I was feeling really sad this morning thinking about how long I have to wait to go back to WDW (I'm counting in years, not in days...:cry: The trip from Canada is expensive...). But trying to imagine where I would be if I was there cheers me up!

Shere_Khan

I think this thread is a good idea, I was feeling really sad this morning thinking about how long I have to wait to go back to WDW (I'm counting in years, not in days... The trip from Canada is expensive...). But trying to imagine where I would be if I was there cheers me up!

I so know how you feel sophie!!
I have 368 days left and it feels like forever and ever and ever! I also usually have to wait years in between my trips. Money is tight!

If I could be there right now I think I would most likely be at Pirates!

Mystic

A week from today I will be on a plane somewhere over Florida heading towards Orlando on my way to visit my friend before we hit the World for our Sisters only trip.

Sil

its 223 days till we go next time, what is the flower and garden festival? where is it held and will it make the pakrs more busier?

RussJT

In exactly 6 months we will be at DW. However, April 2nd, is the one day we have set aside to not go into any of the parks. Therefore, right now we would probably either be shopping somewhere in Downtown Disney, or if it is hot we might be at the resort pool.

dgtolbert222

hmm its 10:52 am

1 week from now i guess i would be getting ready to go back to the cont for a little pool time with girls while my 8 month old gets ready for a nap. we would have had breakfast at chef mickeys this am . I cant wait for this week to get over with

MS&S Fan

At DHS on RnRC or trying to catch a mulch, sweat and shears showand killing time till my adr's at ohana's were ready. you guys are making me sad that I'm stuck in Ohio and won't be back to WDW till summer '08 :wave:

jonesenon4

One week from today I will be in EPCOT! The wait is hard though, I understand. When I was that many days out I thought I would die!
:sohappy:pooh88 we are also planning on being at epcot tuesday of next week.this time of daymost likely in world showcase looking for something cold to drink.i'll look for a bosox hat it would be nice to chat with someone else from the boards.have a magical trip see ya next week.:sohappy:

:sohappy:kungaloosh:sohappy:
&
war eagle

Ravenclaw87

Hmmm... well, it's almost 1:00 so I'd probably be heading back to the hotel room (yummy SSR chips!!!) for lunch and a swim... or, it's WDW, so a nap!

...Instead of killing time before class. BOO!!!

Thiger

I'll be there in 2 weeks...
if i was there right now i'd either be in SM (riding for the 3rd or 4th time today) or checking out HM. My client just got back and said that TL was a blast. I'd love to be in teh wave pool right now!

either that or I'd love to be hanging at the AC having a drink or two

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom