Where is your favorite place to eat?

Luige11

Original Poster
I love eating at 1900 parkfair. The food is so amazing when i think about it I get so hungry so where is your favorite place to eat? :slurp:

CatsMeow

House of Blues is our favorite.....great food!

But we like the Earl of Sandwich for inexpensive, delicious sandwiches.

Olivia's for breakfast!

Figment632

California Grill is my all time favorite.

MK: Toni's
E: Le Cellie
DHS: Mama Melroses
AK: Meh.... everything TS even Y&Y is just ok

alecshawn

Honestly, ANY counter service restaurant.
We do eat at a sit down place at times. (we always have adrs) but not very often.
Usually, Cosmic Rays or El Pirata Is VERY good.

Raychul

Chef Mickey's and the Sci-Fi Dine In... I know both might not have the highest quality of food or the best options, but I am more about the themeing experience than the taste.

MattyFresh

Toss up between Boma and Cali Grill. Yeah I know to completely different types of restaurants. But they are both amazing for their own reasons.

hrcollectibles

Magic Kingdom : Caseys Corner
Epcot: Le Cellier
Disney's Hollywood Studios: Mama Mel Rose
Animal Kingdom: Counter Service near Yak and Yeti

jonesenon4

:sohappy:top 3 sushi bar in japan, o'hanas, wolfgangs . these are subject to change since we will be trying out 6 new resturants during our may trip. :sohappy:

goodtimes5286

MK - Cosmic Rays (along with about 50% of guests each day)

Epcot - havent really found anywhere i like, but then again i dont go around to the countries (b/c of the lack of attractions). I get a desert at that quick service Norway place everytime i go, but i dont really concider that eating, jus mackin n snackin

DHS - The resturant next to star tours that is covered in metal (its supposed to look like a movie set or something). It not only have honey mustard out in the open, but a drink REFILL STATION!!! Go disney for not being so cheep

DAK - Rainforest Cafe, although, when I go to the park I dont usually eat there, but on non park days I'll usually go there so that i feel close to the action.

Outside the parks - Chef Mickies or Victoria & Alberts. I haven't been to both in a while (trying out other resturants in the hotels). CM's for the atmosphere, V&A's for the UNBEATIBLE suffle (if they put it in any other resturant im THERE!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom