Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

My mail people and UPS people are going to hate me. I have a package of some sort coming Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Tomorrow is 20 lbs worth of books. Wednesday is just one book. Thursday is a stamp to stamp my books with my name. Thursday is also a different package with a different book. Thursday is also another heavy box of books. And Friday is a package of four 32oz bottles of hand sanitizer I'm stocking up on for my classroom, since schools aren't sure whether they'll have enough hand sanitizer to go around in the fall.

Then some other time I'll have another box of books coming from Scholastic Book Clubs. I used a bunch of bonus points from that I've had for the past few years. Those have not shipped yet, though, so they could be a couple weeks.

Can you tell I'm working on updating my classroom library? All of the Scholastic books are diverse books, though, since I've realized I have really little diversity in it.
My UPS guy hates me. I get 60 pounds of dog food delivered every month and the jackwagons at Amazon keep puting the 40 and 20 pound bags in the same box.
We each still have one day Irma tickets.

You know us, we might just get in the car and go for a long drive one day.
Pick me up along the way!

NYwdwfan

If the rules of counting seconds between seeing lightning and hearing thunder hold true, there is a BAD storm approx. 5-7 miles from me.
Send it my way. We NEEEED rain. It hasn’t rained here other than a quick sprinkle in almost 3 weeks. Lawns are burning out all over the place. And accuweather keeps lying to me and telling me rain is coming. But it doesn’t come.

InnKpr

For those interested, there's a live stream going on of this current standoff between @Andrew C and @trr1 at Cinderella Castle. Things are slowly devolving into madness.
Update on the castle fight: 10:20pm eastern time.

The war has calmed somewhat. Andrew and his troops are no longer hurling livestock in self defense. Both sides are pretty much just staring at one another from afar, shouting:
"Pink!"
"No, BLUE!"
"Pink!!"
"Blue!!!!"

Similar to the rivalry between the good fairies in Sleeping Beauty.

No clear winner yet. No casualties either.

InnKpr

Update on the castle fight: 10:20pm eastern time.

The war has calmed somewhat. Andrew and his troops are no longer hurling livestock in self defense. Both sides are pretty much just staring at one another from afar, shouting:
"Pink!"
"No, BLUE!"
"Pink!!"
"Blue!!!!"

Similar to the rivalry between the good fairies in Sleeping Beauty.

No clear winner yet. No casualties either.
Sources have leaked @trr1 and his army are secretly constructing a large, Trojan Longhorn, to hide inside in an attempt to breach the castle barriers.
Unsure if Andrew will take the bait.

NYwdwfan

Until you put meat on the grill.
Those are the sprinkles!
Same here (this week). We've had some serious thunder/lightning storms -- we're stuck in some sort of "pattern" for 3-4 days until it completely clears out. We had zero rain for many weeks, and now it's making up for lost time?! :jawdrop:
If you look at the weather radar of Long Island the entire thing will be green/yellow/red except where I live - nothing. It’s like the weather knows I fixed my sprinklers and thinks I want to use them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom