Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

rshell68

From the looks of the Weather report we are going to have our own water park tomorrow when Debby shows up. Lot's of flooding and downed trees due to soil saturation. I live on a very high spot in the area so if flooding becomes a thing if it gets up to my place we have more than a little flooding to worry about. It would then be Arc building time.
Stay safe!!! Debby did a number in Sarasota. MANY homes flooded and they were inland communities.

Goofyernmost

I have two coffees/day. The first is the best. Almost magical even.

After my last sip of the second though, it’s all downhill from there.
I have coffee once every five or six years, usually when I'm on a road trip. Waitresses always look offended when they come sporting a full pot of coffee only to be rejected. And down here in the south I even have the audacity to ask for Unsweet Tea in place of coffee. Ever feel like a square peg in a round hole? Don't even ask about my rejection of Collard greens and/or Okra. That coupled with my rejection of a big ole mess of green beans fried up in bacon grease makes me get a lot of stink eye from the locals. I feel at home in the south but, with the exception of ribs and grits, the cuisine doesn't match my sophisticated palate.

Remember I'm the guy that likes toasted peanut butter, strawberry preserves and ripe tomato sandwiches. I learned early on to never ask for that in a restaurant. I am proactive in assuming that the chef is a culinary school dropout and doesn't know fine dining.

SteveBrickNJ

McDonald's is testing out a new brand. CosMc's. Separate buildings with their own unique logo/sign.
Just one test location has opened (in Illinois last December).
4 more are gonna give it a go in various Texas locations.
That's it for now.
Here are two videos...

Here's a story/article....
I think people under 30 will give this new venture their business.
Yet most (or all??) of the people on this thread are over 30 and maybe we won't go there?
Chime in on this topic please everyone :)

Last edited:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
McDonald's is testing out a new brand. CosMc's. Separate buildings with their own unique logo/sign.
That's it for now.
Here are two videos...

Yet most (or all??) of the people on this thread are over 30 and maybe we won't go there?

Two whole sandwiches?
Too many desserts for my liking, not enough “meat and potatoes”.

Are they looking to compete with Starbuckies with their trendy drinks and limited food options?

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
That's it for now.
Here are two videos...

I don't even have an original McDonald's where I live so it's unlikely I will ever visit one of these .

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That's it for now.
Here are two videos...

No interest from me. (Also, as a hunch, I think it's going to confuse a lot of people with their regular brand. Might create a few issues from a customer satisfaction end, when some folks assume they can also get all the traditional McD's items, at one of these "new" CosMc's.) IMO, I don't think that the over 30/under 30 analogy has anything to do with this. 🤷‍♀️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom