Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

rshell68

E graduated today! She officially has her diploma(s). (She gets more than one because she had a double profile and she did Dual Immersion, though that has its own graduation ceremony at a later date.

View attachment 798137View attachment 798138View attachment 798139
Proud Graduation Day GIF by Gerbert!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Help a girl out, friends.
I have a sound system at work and the PTB insist that I use it. They downloaded an app called (Yamaha) Musiccast on to the work iPad, and I have access to a zillion different online radio stations.

I'm looking for Disney BGM. Recommendations?

SteveBrickNJ

I hope you had a nice visit. Any plans for you and your wife to travel anywhere this summer?
Yes we enjoyed our time with them.
Truthfully, taking them to Niagara Falls , Hershey and doing various other things WAS our annual summer vacation.
My daughter graduated....she got married...we celebrated her new married status on both May 18th AND on June 29th. Then we took a family of 5 here and there and paid for two hotel rooms each night.
We're kinda gonna limp into my first school paycheck merely on financial fumes. :oops:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yes we enjoyed our time with them.
Truthfully, taking them to Niagara Falls , Hershey and doing various other things WAS our annual summer vacation.
My daughter graduated....she got married...we celebrated her new married status on both May 18th AND on June 29th. Then we took a family of 5 here and there and paid for two hotel rooms each night.
We're kinda gonna limp into my first school paycheck merely on financial fumes. :oops:

Nothing wrong with the Niagara Falls & Hershey stuff for a vacation you and your family have had some awesome experiences and core memories made this year and that is what matters.

PUSH

Original Poster
Help a girl out, friends.
I have a sound system at work and the PTB insist that I use it. They downloaded an app called (Yamaha) Musiccast on to the work iPad, and I have access to a zillion different online radio stations.

I'm looking for Disney BGM. Recommendations?
Anything Epcot Future World/World Celebration. The Innoventions loop is fantastic. The new World Celebration loop is fantastic. Tomorrowland is another great one. I also like the Animal Kingdom if I'm in the right mood, or anything Hollywood Boulevard/Sunset Boulevard/Echo Lake.

Magical Soundtracks and Cinemagic Park Ambience are good YouTube channels for ideas. The latter has a really good Living with the Land ambience video. It's nice and relaxing.

JenniferS

Premium Member
Anything Epcot Future World/World Celebration. The Innoventions loop is fantastic. The new World Celebration loop is fantastic. Tomorrowland is another great one. I also like the Animal Kingdom if I'm in the right mood, or anything Hollywood Boulevard/Sunset Boulevard/Echo Lake.

Magical Soundtracks and Cinemagic Park Ambience are good YouTube channels for ideas. The latter has a really good Living with the Land ambience video. It's nice and relaxing.
Thank you. I knew you would have suggestions.

What I need are "radio stations" that I can stream through the system-linked app on the iPad. YouTube is not an option. :(

Right now, I'm listening to DParks Radio. I was just wondering if there were more.

PUSH

Original Poster

What I need are "radio stations" that I can stream through the system-linked app on the iPad. YouTube is not an option. :(

Right now, I'm listening to DParks Radio. I was just wondering if there were more.
I don't know of any radio stations... YouTube is my go to. According to Google, there's Sorcerer Radio, DMagicWorld... I'm not sure if those are anything or not.

trr1

try this WDW link for music

JenniferS

Premium Member
try this WDW link for music
Thank you.

When I Googled my question, that was the exact thread that popped up. That’s how I found DParks Radio. It’s “okay”.

Goofyernmost

Nothing wrong with the Niagara Falls & Hershey stuff for a vacation you and your family have had some awesome experiences and core memories made this year and that is what matters.
I was stationed at The Niagara Falls International Airport for about 8 months before I was transferred to Vietnam. I've seen enough water fall over the edge to last a lifetime. For novelty I was there when they shut down the American Falls to see if they could clear out the fallen rocks, etc. I think I have mentioned this before, but if I did it was quite a long time ago.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
As I may have shared before, I get fixated on specific songs/artists/genres and listen to them nonstop on repeat for weeks at a time. Right now I'm on a kick of the musical Dear Evan Hansen. Specifically a few of Ben Platt's songs. If you've never heard him before, he's amazing. If I could have a singing voice like anyone's, it'd be his. He won a Tony for Best Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical. Here's a video of him singing on America's Got Talent a few years ago.

JenniferS

Premium Member
Just finished the Muppets version of Haunted Mansion. It was cute. And funny. I actually laughed.

The references to the physical aspects of the ride were very well done.

It’s totally, totally different from the other two, so I’m not sure how I’d rank it. Definitely not last.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Just finished the Muppets version of Haunted Mansion. It was cute. And funny. I actually laughed.

The references to the physical aspects of the ride were very well done.

It’s totally, totally different from the other two, so I’m not sure how I’d rank it. Definitely not last.
FIRST;)

Songbird76

As I may have shared before, I get fixated on specific songs/artists/genres and listen to them nonstop on repeat for weeks at a time. Right now I'm on a kick of the musical Dear Evan Hansen. Specifically a few of Ben Platt's songs. If you've never heard him before, he's amazing. If I could have a singing voice like anyone's, it'd be his. He won a Tony for Best Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical. Here's a video of him singing on America's Got Talent a few years ago.

I love him. I love his character in the Pitch Perfect movies. He's adorkable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom