Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I haven't seen it yet. For some reason, Inside Out and Zootopia were barely meh for me. I'll probably wait until it hits Disney+.

That being said, I do want to go see The new Despicable Me movie. Love me some Gru!

I had a student a few years ago that looked like Gru, still does actually. Cracked me up and I don't even care for the Despicable Me movies.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I haven't seen it yet. For some reason, Inside Out and Zootopia were barely meh for me. I'll probably wait until it hits Disney+.

That being said, I do want to go see The new Despicable Me movie. Love me some Gru!
Glad to.find someone else who didn't swoon over Inside Out. The trailer for 2 makes it look a bit more interesting, but yeah, D+

I actually loved Zootopia.

Love the first DM. Second was ok. Didn't care for 3, it was a plane movie, and I didn't even make it all the way through.

How do you feel about Sing (and its.sequel)?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Glad to.find someone else who didn't swoon over Inside Out. The trailer for 2 makes it look a bit more interesting, but yeah, D+

I actually loved Zootopia.

Love the first DM. Second was ok. Didn't care for 3, it was a plane movie, and I didn't even make it all the way through.

How do you feel about Sing (and its.sequel)?
I saw Sing for sure, with my niece. Sing 2 isn’t ringing any bells.

I just did a “search” and no reference in 2016 to the movie popped up, so it doesn’t look like I shared my views. I think I thought it was fun, but it clearly hasn’t entered my thoughts in the 8 years since I saw it.

JenniferS

Premium Member
Apparently I liked Zootopia the night I saw it …

Can't remember who saw Zootopia.
I will agree that it didn't feel Disney, as much as Dreamworks.

Beautifully done. The trailers, much like many Disney trailers lately, told me nothing about the actual movie.

And as for the "gotcha" moment, Ally saw it coming waaaay before me.

… then not so much after:
The Shakira song was the best part.

I really, really, really hope that the Zootopia/Splash Mountain re-theme is just an outrageous rumour.

Not Zootopia, that's for sure.

I also did not care for it. Nor Zootopia.
I loved, loved, loved Moana though!

Sing > than Inside Out, > than Zootopia, > than Secret Lives of Pets.

Not > than Moana.

Moana comes out on DVD 3/7/17.
This makes me happy, as it's no longer playing at the theatre.

I can't believe how much less it made than Zootopia, which I really didn't think was that good.

JenniferS

Premium Member
So I kept seeing reels from Bridgerton 3, and really wanted to watch the Polin season, as it was one of my favourite relationships in the books. Problem is, I hadn’t seen Season 2.

Did some research, and learned that Season 2 wasn’t as filthy as 1, so I watched it. Then I watched 3. More lewd than 2, which was a love story, and definitely TOO many relationships going on. I’m here for Pen and Colin; Francesca and Benedict had their own books for a reason.

Then I watched Queen Charlotte. Finished it last night. The final scene, under the bed, had me weeping.

All of this in less than 10 days. And by days, I mean nights … very, very late nights.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
So I kept seeing reels from Bridgerton 3, and really wanted to watch the Polin season, as it was one of my favourite relationships in the books. Problem is, I hadn’t seen Season 2.

Did some research, and learned that Season 2 wasn’t as filthy as 1, so I watched it. Then I watched 3. More lewd than 2, which was a love story, and definitely TOO many relationships going on. I’m here for Pen and Colin; Francesca and Benedict had their own books for a reason.

Then I watched Queen Charlotte. Finished it last night. The final scene, under the bed, had me weeping.

All of this in less than 10 days. And by days, I mean nights … very, very late nights.

Like the shows, LOVE the books (except for the last book, Gregory's story 🥴 :rolleyes:). Colin and Pen's story was my favorite book and then I reread Francesca's book and that was so much better than I remembered. I don't have confidence her story on the show will be as good as the book but I will still watch it, an then reread the book...again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom