Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Figment merch sells and has sold since day 1
I know, but really should that pavilion stay mostly empty just to give us what is there now? What a waste of valuable real-estate. They could funnel the entrance into the theater show a short animation that explains the colored balls and the basic coverage of emotions and then make a spectacular ride with a story of it's own. Then they could direct everyone upstairs, the light tunnel to symbolize menagerie of emotions we all go through daily and then design some activity things led by Figment. Because emotions depend on imagination to deal with them. They still have one emotion they haven't addressed and that would be imagination which in my mind is as much an emotion as what they have defined.

Or find a place in Epcot for Figment just don't waste a beautiful building just for that terribly boring and corny ride. How about finding a way to move "imagination" into the old Wonders of Life building. Isn't that what they pay the big bucks to the imagineers to figure out?

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Celebration Canada GIF by CBC

Happy Canada Day!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have really got to get myself out to see that. I saw the original Inside Out when it first came out and (I know I'm going to get shot for this) all the way through it my imagination went wild as to how neat that would be to fill in the gap in either the ride or the empty movie theater or both at Imagination with that property. Bright colors, entertaining and informative narrative and could have endless possibilities to fill that pavilion with life again. I don't know how they can keep Figment alive unless they use it as a theme to open the second floor again. Anything is better than the current Imagination display.

Inside Out 2 is pretty good, I think you would enjoy it especially if you liked the first one. I can see your point of imagining how well Inside Out characters could amp of the Imagination pavilion, I think there is a lot of potential in an Inside Out attraction (and not the flyer style one at California Adventure). I wouldn't want to see Figment leave the Imagination pavilion though. I think they should bring back the old Wonders of Life building and do something about the body again using the Inside Out characters.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I know, but really should that pavilion stay mostly empty just give us what is there now? What a waste of valuable real-estate. They could funnel the entrance into the theater show a short animation that explains the colored balls and the basic coverage of emotions and then make a spectacular ride with a story of it's own. Then they could direct everyone upstairs, the light tunnel to symbolize menagerie of emotions we all go through daily and then design some activity things led by Figment. Because emotions depend on imagination to deal with them. They still have one emotion they haven't addressed and that would be imagination which in my mind is as much an emotion as what they have defined.

Or find a place in Epcot for Figment just don't waste a beautiful building just for that terribly boring and corny ride. How about finding a way to move "imagination" into the old Wonders of Life building. Isn't that what they pay the big bucks to the imagineers to figure out?
it needs to be restored to its original glory

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
And a speech bubble of the mountie saying, "Eh?"
Difference between Canadians and Americans?

Americans use Eh at the beginning of a sentence. Eh, where you going?
Canadians use it at the end of a sentence. Where you going, eh?

Eh in the US somehow sounds more aggressive. Here, it is often used with a high rising terminal, turning a declarative sentence into a question. "You didn't pick me up a Timmie's, eh."

PUSH

Original Poster

Eh in the US somehow sounds more aggressive. Here, it is often used with a high rising terminal, turning a declarative sentence into a question. "You didn't pick me up a Timmie's, eh."
I have never heard anyone use "eh" at the beginning of a sentence. I've heard "Hey", but not "eh".

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have never heard anyone use "eh" at the beginning of a sentence. I've heard "Hey", but not "eh".
Must be a cognitive bias, because I definitely hear "eh".

I probably say "eh" less than most, but Bestie laughed the first time she heard me say it; because despite being as Canadian as maple syrup, she'd never really heard it said, outside of parody.

Goofyernmost

I never thought of that as a question but more like a verbal exclamation point. Although it has the flexibility to also double as a question mark.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Quoting myself, because I know not everybody wades into News & Rumours.

I was responding to a poster who suggested she (?) would rather have Mousekeeping every third or fourth or fifth day if it meant getting extended evening hours.

You can’t tell me I’m wrong!

Why shouldn't you get ALL those things?

Before we switched over to CSR as a couple, Hubby and I used to stay at POP with the kids. We got daily housekeeping, Free Dining, Free FastPass, Bounceback offers, and Extra Magic Hours ... which gave us three extra evening hours at a different park every night. MK was often open until midnight, which meant we could linger in the park until 3:00 am!

We didn't use it, but Magic Express was free; the DDP originally included app and tip, even for the Value Resorts; and despite being open later and longer, the parks were spotless.

Death by a thousand cuts. And a thousand and one upcharges.

This is how I feel right now. Mike has been watching Adam the Woo a ton lately, so maybe he is softening in his opposition to returning. I was, until I realized the truth of what I just shared.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom