Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Tomorrow is Seaside Heights boardwalk (Amusement Rides)
Friday is Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia
Saturday we are hosting a 58 guest party that focuses on our daughter's recent marriage(last month)
Sunday is RESTING....PACKING....then Monday morning we all drive up to Niagara Falls (USA side...Maid of the Mist, etc)
Monday is Niagara continued in the morning only....then Letchworth State Park
Tuesday is Hershey Park.
How's that for a busy schedule?? 🤔
That's ambitious!! (I hope the inlaws have some time to adjust to the time difference, from their country to ours. They might need a few rest breaks, particularly if it's hot and/or humid down in your area. Or maybe not -- some people don't mind the really hot weather, but that's not me! ;) ) Anyway, enjoy your next few days.

SteveBrickNJ

That's ambitious!! (I hope the inlaws have some time to adjust to the time difference, from their country to ours. They might need a few rest breaks, particularly if it's hot and/or humid down in your area. Or maybe not -- some people don't mind the really hot weather, but that's not me! ;) ) Anyway, enjoy your next few days.
Please note that the "plans" begin tomorrow night. Tonight and tomorrow's first half is just hanging out at my house :)

SteveBrickNJ

Saturday we are hosting a 58 guest party that focuses on our daughter's recent marriage(last month)
Sunday is RESTING....PACKING....then Monday morning we all drive up to Niagara Falls (USA side...Maid of the Mist, etc)
Tuesday is Hershey Park.
Btw...the 58 guest party is catered in a banquet hall. I should not have used the word "hosting". We chose the venue...chose the menu....hired a cello and harp duet team and on and on it goes...so we feel like we are the hosts...if that makes any sense.

trr1

Tuesday is Hershey Park.
"Niagara Falls! Slowly I turned

SteveBrickNJ

Saturday we are hosting a 58 guest party at a Banquet Hall that focuses on our daughter's recent marriage(last month)
TUESDAY is Niagara continued in the morning only....then Letchworth State Park
WEDNESDAY is Hershey Park.
Multiple edits ;) (They are all sleeping ...my wife too. Seven of us in the house but I am the only one awake :D)

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

They are dropping Genie+ and will now have two lightening lane options. The first will be LIGHTENING LANE MULTI PASS, which appears to be the same as the old Fastpass+ except now you have to pay for it, but it seems, at least on the surface to be more flexible and can be reserved before you even get to the resort. The second will be LIGHTENING LANE SINGLE PASS and appears to be select attraction with charges or what Lightening Lane is now.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
All the youtubers are doing them too which causes the masses to use them
Prices range from $450 to $900 per hour ... minimum 7 hours, for a total of $3150 to $6300 for the "day".
If you're going on a day that's priced at $450/hr, something tells me that you probably don't need to pay for a tour.

Expensive but doable if you max out at the allowed 10 people, but gets incrementally more dear the smaller your group is. Theme park ticket is still on top of this.

I'm not sure the masses are using the VIP tours, but as @PUSH indicated, maybe more are as they become aware of it.

My former boss did it a few years ago. She is worth 10's of millions, maybe hundreds of millions ... so again, not really a member of the masses. A common misconception is that you get immediate front of the line access, but she said they stood in FastPass lines (now LL, soon to be something else), so some waits were still in the 15 minute range.

All of this being said, if I had the money and nine friends chipping in, I'd do it in a heartbeat. :cool:

PUSH

Original Poster
Prices range from $450 to $900 per hour ... minimum 7 hours, for a total of $3150 to $6300 for the "day".
If you're going on a day that's priced at $450/hr, something tells me that you probably don't need to pay for a tour.

Expensive but doable if you max out at the allowed 10 people, but gets incrementally more dear the smaller your group is. Theme park ticket is still on top of this.

I'm not sure the masses are using the VIP tours, but as @PUSH indicated, maybe more are as they become aware of it.

My former boss did it a few years ago. She is worth 10's of millions, maybe hundreds of millions ... so again, not really a member of the masses. A common misconception is that you get immediate front of the line access, but she said they stood in FastPass lines (now LL, soon to be something else), so some waits were still in the 15 minute range.

All of this being said, if I had the money and nine friends chipping in, I'd do it in a heartbeat. :cool:
A lady was very upset because she thought she got into the VIP area for Happily Ever After because she bought Genie+. She was very upset with the CMs, and she complained to my parents about it. It took everything in me not to correct her and tell her how much it actually costs to get that roped off area, and if all Genie+ users got access, there would be hundreds of people in that little area.

trr1

NATIONAL LOGISTICS DAY | June 28
NATIONAL INSURANCE AWARENESS DAY | June 28
NATIONAL PAUL BUNYAN DAY | June 28

NATIONAL ALMOND BUTTERCRUNCH DAY | June 29
NATIONAL WAFFLE IRON DAY | June 29
NATIONAL CAMERA DAY | June 29

NATIONAL OOTD DAY | June 30
NATIONAL METEOR WATCH DAY - June 30

National July Month

NATIONAL FRAGILE X AWARENESS MONTH - July
NATIONAL HEMP MONTH | July
WORLD WATERCOLOR MONTH | JULY
NATIONAL PICNIC MONTH - July
NATIONAL BLUEBERRY MONTH - July
NATIONAL INDEPENDENT RETAILER MONTH - July
NATIONAL ICE CREAM MONTH - July
NATIONAL HOT DOG MONTH - July
NATIONAL HORSERADISH MONTH - July
NATIONAL CULINARY ARTS MONTH - July
NATIONAL CELL PHONE COURTESY MONTH - July
NATIONAL BAKED BEAN MONTH - July

National July Weeks

BE NICE TO JERSEY WEEK - First Full Week in July
NATIONAL ZOO KEEPERS WEEK - Starts Third Sunday in July
HEPATITIS AWARENESS WEEK - Week of July 28
NATIONAL MOTH WEEK - Last Week in July
PARENTING GIFTED CHILDREN WEEK | Third Week in July
CAPTIVE NATIONS WEEK | Third Week in July
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL ALL-STAR GAME | Changes Annually in July
EVERYBODY DESERVES A MASSAGE WEEK | Changes Annually in July
NATIONAL FARRIERS WEEK | Second Week in July
NUDE RECREATION WEEK | Week after 4th of July

National July Days

NATIONAL GINGERSNAP DAY | July 1
NATIONAL CREATIVE ICE CREAM FLAVORS DAY | July 1
NATIONAL U.S. POSTAGE STAMP DAY | July 1
NATIONAL POSTAL WORKER DAY | July 1

NATIONAL WILDLAND FIREFIGHTER DAY| July 2

NATIONAL ANISETTE DAY | July 2

INTERNATIONAL PLASTIC BAG FREE DAY | July 3
NATIONAL FRIED CLAM DAY | July 3
NATIONAL EAT YOUR BEANS DAY | July 3
NATIONAL COMPLIMENT YOUR MIRROR DAY | July 3

ALICE IN WONDERLAND DAY | July 4
INDEPENDENCE DAY | July 4
NATIONAL CAESAR SALAD DAY | July 4
NATIONAL BARBECUED SPARERIBS DAY | July 4

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Sylvester Stallone, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Arnold Schwarzenegger were discussing making a new movie that's a drama, rather than an action film.

Arnold said, "How about a movie about the great composers?" The others agreed that it was a great idea. They discussed who they were going to play.

"I'll be Beethoven," said Stallone.

"I'll be Mozart," said Jean-Claude,

"What about you, Arnold?" they asked. Schwarzenegger replied, "Don't make me say it, boys!”

Figgy1

Premium Member

You won't have to cross the border to buy whatever they're calling FP this week as you can now purchase in Canada

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom