Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

Now step into your time machine and backdate that entire experience to the pre-Genie+ days where you would probably have just shrugged it off as "one of those things"... because FP+ was FREE!

Free takes the sting out of a lot of situations.
I just read that the new system will not be available to foreigners until they reach the US. So if the 7 day planning window opens, and they aren't already in the US, they can not book their LLs. So all the good LLs will be taken before we even reach the US and are allowed to book. Even people staying OFF property get to book 3 days in advance. So there is literally NO benefit for foreigners to stay on property now. The only perk left is entry to the park 30 minutes before off-property guests, and that's not really a big enough perk to make up for this. What is Disney THINKING?? How does that even work? They would have to somehow exclude foreigners from using the app. It doesn't make any sense to do this.

Songbird76

I guess we'll have to go to Universal before doing Disney on our next trip. Come a week early, do several days at Universal, a few rest days, and then go to Disney, just to make use of LLs. Although, if my husband doesn't come with us, it's kind of moot...we don't really need LLs for most of the things we ride. I don't do thrill rides, and we did the Rat ride in DLP and it made all of us nauseated and we all decided it was a one and done. Never again. MMRR was the same way. I don't need to do that one ever again.

SteveBrickNJ

Today is the NJ party .... the catered banquet hall party we are calling "Newlywed Celebration Party"...it's focused on letting friends and relatives in NJ and neighboring states have a chance to meet my daughter's husband. 90% of today's guests were not at the May 18th Virginia wedding....so it almost seems like wedding day #2...put without the ceremony.
My wife and our Indonesia family are getting dressed. I'm already dressed and killing time by posting here.
Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Today is the NJ party .... the catered banquet hall party we are calling "Newlywed Celebration Party"...it's focused on letting friends and relatives in NJ and neighboring states have a chance to meet my daughter's husband. 90% of today's guests were not at the May 18th Virginia wedding....so it almost seems like wedding day #2...put without the ceremony.
My wife and our Indonesia family are getting dressed. I'm already dressed and killing time by posting here.
Have a nice day everyone!
It was a huge success. I did not take a single photo. I just did the host mingling thing...that's all. There was a professional photographer who will share photos in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom