Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

Some more picture from today. I forgot to mention that Homecomin was good once again. It might be my favorite restaurant on property. I got the Florida Crush cocktail, and it was delicious. Maybe one of the best drinks I've ever had.

View attachment 793332View attachment 793333View attachment 793334View attachment 793335View attachment 793336View attachment 793337View attachment 793338View attachment 793339View attachment 793340
All your photos are great as per usual. A special shout out to the moon shot!

PUSH

Original Poster
This morning we roped dropped Flight of Passage, then did the Safari. After the Safari, we got breakfast. Well, ssome got breakfast food. I got a Mickey bar. When in Disney...

Then my dad and I did single rider for Everest since the lines were getting long, and we followed up with Dinosaur. Then we did the Nemo musical... meh. Not the best. I had never seen the shortened version before.

After that, we wanted to do Kali, but it was a 55 minute wait, so we went to see Bug's Life one last time before it changes. Then we left.

My dad and I got dropped off at Epcot, so we could get a virtual queue for Guardians at 1. We also ate at Sunshine Seasons before heading back to the resort on the bus. The French Quaryer bus was already there, so we hopped on that and walked back to Riverside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom