Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
We roped dropped Slinky. We were supposed to get in at 8:30, but by the time we got there at 8:10, they were letting people in. Some rides were closed still. Slinky was up and running, though. We waited about 15 minutes for it before going to Runaway Railway.

After that we did Tower of Terror. At that point we had some time to kill. Some people did Muppets. I got more popcorn.

We also splurged and got individual LLs for Rise. It was going to save us money over Genie+, and it was our only way to get Slinky and Rise this trip.

We scanned in for Rise, and we had a long wait. Some of it outside in rain. It had been down earlier in the day, so they were catching up. I also feel like it went down when we were in line because we weren't moving. When we got to the pre-show, they had us bypass it. We walked through a back hallway straight into the hangar bay. Kylo Ren was not working at the end. Overall, it was definitely not worth the money. With the wait we had, and missing out on the best part of the attraction (getting captured), I felt ripped off.

After Rise we came back to the resort. My dad and I are heading out for Homecomin in a little bit. Then we're doing Cirque du Soleil this evening, and possibly the drone show.

trr1

@trr1
Look at what's coming to King of Prussia in the not so distant future.
How far from you to King of Prussia....30 minutes?
yes it's about 35 minutes and 32 miles to the King of Prussia Mall
looks like it may go into the old Lord and Taylor building or the JC Penny building connected to the KOP Mall

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Question please..
.although my washing machine inside lid sticker says I shouldn't....these shorts have just a few dots of oil based paint. I painted the railing on my front steps. Dare I include these shorts in the wash....or take the cautious approach and avoid doing that?20240619_174214.jpg20240619_174219.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Question please..
.although my washing machine inside lid sticker says I shouldn't....these shorts have just a few dots of oil based paint. I painted the railing on my front steps. Dare I include these shorts in the wash....or take the cautious approach and avoid doing that?View attachment 793274View attachment 793275
This information might help.

SteveBrickNJ

This information might help.

You are kind as per usual @MinnieM123
Yet I have many shorts and I really don't want to do the multiple steps mentioned in your thoughtful link.
I actually just want to keep these shorts for future yard work or future painting.
So for clarification, I'm not seeking to remove the stain.
I would just like to know if tossing this in with the colored wash will be problematic...a fire hazard? (so says my machine's warning sticker)
I doubt it that the couple of spots you can barely see are a fire hazard.
Yet I don't want to be prideful so I am asking the opinion of others.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yet I have many shorts and I really don't want to do the multiple steps mentioned in your thoughtful link.
I actually just want to keep these shorts for future yard work or future painting.
I would just like to know if tossing this in with the colored wash will be problematic...a fire hazard? (so says my machine's warning sticker)
If it were me, I wouldn't put the shorts in, even though the paint spots are small. (I'd rather be safe than sorry, but that's just my opinion as I tend to always lean toward caution.)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Question please..
.although my washing machine inside lid sticker says I shouldn't....these shorts have just a few dots of oil based paint. I painted the railing on my front steps. Dare I include these shorts in the wash....or take the cautious approach and avoid doing that?View attachment 793274View attachment 793275
Wash and line dry just to be safe. the fire risk is minimal even in the dryer once the paint has dried but better safe than sorry. Never had a problem and we've thrown stuff like that in the dryer

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I think they'll be fine in the washing machine with those few spots.

But I'm what they call a "chancer" 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom