Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

@trr1
Look at what's coming to King of Prussia in the not so distant future.
How far from you to King of Prussia....30 minutes?

PUSH

Original Poster
When we got to MK, we used our LL for Peter Pan. As we started the scene where we fly over London, the ride stopped. The lights came on, and a CM walked through. We weren't evacuated, though, which ibwas kind of excited for. The ride started again. I'm assuming there was some kind of failure in that area. Small World was down most of the night. Haunted went down for a bit.

After Peter Pan we used our LLs for Haunted. Then we had dinner. Some ate at Pecos Bill. My brother and I got hot dogs from Casey's.

Then we used our LLs for Pirates and Jungle Cruise before heading to the fireworks. I didn't take any pictures of the fireworks because we had some poles in our view. Tink didn't fly because it was too windy.

Then we stayed in the park and rode the Peoplemover, had ice cream at Aunty Gravity's, and then my dad and I used our last LL on Space. My dad and I closed the park down, leaving right at 11.

It was a full day, but a good one.

Tomorrow's plans: Hollywood Studios in the morning. My dad and I have a late lunch reservations at Homecomin. Then Cirque du Soleil at 5:30. Possibly the drone show.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh my. With the lights on, it’s pretty apparent that Peter Pan is neither modern nor progressive. IYKYK
Sometimes, I don't like seeing the nuts and bolts of an attraction, because it lessens the magic. PP has always been a classic favorite of mine.

That said, I guess now I have a deeper appreciation of the creative minds of the Imagineers, who made PP's scenes "come to life" -- I've always enjoyed flying over London! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom