Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
How horrible
Cold Winter GIF

Goofyernmost

Y'all are such a bunch of whiny wimps! Summers down here are always hot and I left the north because I hate cold weather so, bring it on.

I got a kick out of a headline the other day that read..."The Government needs to do something about the heat!". I don't disagree, but, what exactly do you expect the government do about the heat? Maybe install 40 ft fans up north to blow cold air from the artic circle down this way?

Long haul, we are in a climate change cycle and definitely should try to limit how much we are contributing to it in the future, but the window of opportunity was missed to do anything about it right now. I suspect that DC is contributing to the temperatures due to the seriously humongous amount of hot air emanating from Capital Hill.

PUSH

Original Poster
Today we rope dropped Frozen, rode Guardians, did a LL for Remy, rode Nemo, and looked in the aquarium. There was a pit stop at Club Cool.

Then we walked around the World Showcase. We rode the Gran Fiesta Tour, and got treats. I got a margarita from Mexico, pretzel bread pudding from Germany, and gelato from Italy. The pretzel bread pudding was new to me, and it was absolutely delicious. 10/10, would recommend.

Tonight we have some LLs stacked for MK, and we're planning to watch the fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom