Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
We got to Hollywood Studios a little after 7 and accomplished a lot with our Lightning Lanes. We did Tower, Swirling Saucers, Toy Story Mania, and Runaway Railway. Then we watched Fantasmic.

We had a very successful day, and we got lots done!

Tomorrow's plan: MK in the morning. No Genie+. Disney Springs and possibly the outlet mall in the afternoon/evening.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The popcorn I get is just normal butter. Not sure if it's real butter or not, but it tastes buttery and salty and smells extremely good.
I think they might use an oil for popping. I can’t remember which type but I know it isn’t butter. It is delicious though. I usually have to bring some home for my husband when I’m on my solo trip because he loves it so much.

PUSH

Original Poster
This morning we rope dropped Mine Train. It was actually up this time! But then Hainted Mansion was down when it opened at 9, so we hiked across the park and did the Peoplemover. At that point it was time for our Tron virtual queue. The problem with Tron, other than it's incredibly short duration, is how long it takes to load. It's such a boring queue, too.

After Tron we had some snacks/breakfast. Some got Joffrey's doughnuts, while I got more popcorn. At that point Haunted Mansion was back open, but the park had gotten incredibly busy. So we abandoned that plan, and we rode the Peoplemover again.

We decided to do Carousel of Progress and Philharmagic before leaving the park. The crowds were insane. Wall to wall people pretty much everywhere we went. Leaving Main Street, the entire street and sidewalks were lined from side to side with people entering the park. It was tough fighting our way out.

When we got back to Riverside, we ate at the food court.

I think our plans are to go to Disney Springs in a couple hours. The boat from Port Orleans has been down for a month due to low water levels, but just opened back up today! I guess the heavy rains we've had were helpful after all.

PUSH

Original Poster
We took the boat down to Disney Springs. We did a little shopping. I bought a couple ornaments. We ate at Chicken Guy, then we boated back. Not much to write about. We might go walking around the resort in a little bit.

Tomorrow's plans: Epcot in the morning with a focus on the World Showcase, MK in the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom