Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Doesn't make any difference. She should be afforded the same rights to deal with such a life changing issues as any other human being.
1000 times yes!

Even once she’s Queen, she’s under no obligation to share her intimate medical details. We knew she had surgery, we knew she wasn’t expected back until at least after Easter … there was no reason for the hysteria to have set in yet.

Lilofan

1000 times yes!

Even once she’s Queen, she’s under no obligation to share her intimate medical details. We knew she had surgery, we knew she wasn’t expected back until at least after Easter … there was no reason for the hysteria to have set in yet.
I was reading that the staged speech of Kate to announce she has cancer is full of daffodils behind from where she was sitting. That is a symbol of hope. The hysteria became more when Kate admitted that her recent photo of her and her three kids was edited by her when she was questioned. Doesn't one think one would speculate if one has to be in a hospital " two more weeks " after a surgery ? That adds to the hysteria and speculation. Diana was under a microscope and most unfortunately so will Kate. One aspect of her recovery and chemotherapy is that she will surely without a doubt receive the best of care much more than the average person.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
I stopped at Piggly Wiggly (for those who don't know that's a grocery store) on my way home from work today, because I realized I didn't really have anything to eat for supper tonight. I never shop there because they're a little more expensive, so I normally go to Walmart. But wow, it's so much nicer to go grocery shopping in an actual grocery store, rather than a big box store like Walmart. It might have been the time of day, but it was calm and relaxing. And I feel like I got quality food. For example, I got some mandarin oranges that look really good. At Walmart they don't look nearly as good. Yes, they were more expensive, but sometimes it's worth it.

Lilofan

I stopped at Piggly Wiggly (for those who don't know that's a grocery store) on my way home from work today, because I realized I didn't really have anything to eat for supper tonight. I never shop there because they're a little more expensive, so I normally go to Walmart. But wow, it's so much nicer to go grocery shopping in an actual grocery store, rather than a big box store like Walmart. It might have been the time of day, but it was calm and relaxing. And I feel like I got quality food. For example, I got some mandarin oranges that look really good. At Walmart they don't look nearly as good. Yes, they were more expensive, but sometimes it's worth it.
In the Deep South , locals love shopping at the Pig. I enjoyed stopping in one of the locations in SC.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Where do you live that you still have a Piggly Wiggly? I thought you were near Madison? I grew up in Rockford and loved our local Piggly Wiggly, the deli stuff was always very good, especially egg and ham salad. I can remember doing green stamps there. (yes, I am that old)

Edit: I just looked. I can't believe how many are left in Wisconsin. There are only 3 left in Illinois, but we have several in the Nashville area and many in rural Tennessee.

PUSH

Original Poster
Where do you live that you still have a Piggly Wiggly? I thought you were near Madison? I grew up in Rockford and loved our local Piggly Wiggly, the deli stuff was always very good, especially egg and ham salad. I can remember doing green stamps there. (yes, I am that old)

Edit: I just looked. I can't believe how many are left in Wisconsin. There are only 3 left in Illinois, but we have several in the Nashville area and many in rural Tennessee.
Yeah, there are lots all over Wisconsin.

Lilofan

It was the lead story on the news here:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Media reports advising 20 people that were in cars on the bridge missing along with 7 construction workers working overnight on the bridge, ship lost electrical power and unable to steer ship thereby crashing into bridge. Info is fluid by the hour. One person rescued in water with no injuries and another person in trauma ward in critical.

Lilofan

Concerning, but it also depends upon what the issue was back then. May or may not be related to the present situation. Still, I'm sure the authorities are doing an extensive investigation.
It is a good thing the ship staff alerted MDOT that his ship lost propulsion prior to hitting the bridge . MDOT then alerted teams to close off the Key bridge so no more cars could drive over the bridge. Lives were saved because of the ship's action.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom