Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
No dentist tomorrow. I be sick.
I was up all night with labour-like pains, holding my belly, rocking in bed, before the full party started at 6:00 am.

I called my brother to see if he could maybe get me some ginger ale and Saltines. He was having his own party. Exact same progression - all night long labour pains and then fireworks.

His daughter is home from NB for Reading Week, so she went and got supplies for both of us. She also got me a beautiful bouquet of fresh tulips.

The first few sips of ginger ale did not stay down, but so far/so good with the next 100ml.

I am so thirsty, I’m dreaming of chugging ginger ale and then gallons of ICE COLD spring water. I’m not that stupid, but a girl can dream, right?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I was up all night with labour-like pains, holding my belly, rocking in bed, before the full party started at 6:00 am.

I called my brother to see if he could maybe get me some ginger ale and Saltines. He was having his own party. Exact same progression - all night long labour pains and then fireworks.

His daughter is home from NB for Reading Week, so she went and got supplies for both of us. She also got me a beautiful bouquet of fresh tulips.

The first few sips of ginger ale did not stay down, but so far/so good with the next 100ml.

I am so thirsty, I’m dreaming of chugging ginger ale and then gallons of ICE COLD spring water. I’m not that stupid, but a girl can dream, right?
Oh no! Do you think it was something you both ate at the life celebration? I hope your tummy settles down soon.

Figgy1

Premium Member

Sounds like the norovirus crossed the border:( Rest and hydrate
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by reactionseditor

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thank you.

It’s likely a GI bug. The dentist office said they’ve had dozens of last minute cancellations this week and last, for the same reason.
Yup, norovirus spreads like crazy. Please continue to rest, and take small sips of water and see what you can keep down. It usually passes through your system within about a day and a half (for the worst symptoms).

Lilofan

Yup, norovirus spreads like crazy. Please continue to rest, and take small sips of water and see what you can keep down. It usually passes through your system within about a day and a half (for the worst symptoms).
At MCO recently many I saw coughing and sneezing and hardly covering their mouth. Also not a hand sanitizer stand in sight . I’m using my own hand gel , wash with soap and water and keep wearing my N95 mask for personal preference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom