Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney died today. He was PM from 1984 until he resigned in 1993. He was 84.

Known for signing the US-Canada FTA with Ronald Reagan; imposing the GST; and for being a great anti-Apartheid champion before it was a popular stance.

He wasn’t my favourite PM, but I voted for him once or twice … in as much as Canadians vote for the party, not the leader.

IMG_6130.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

It’s Appreciation Day at Mike’s workplace.

View attachment 770985
Jennifer I am watching Pre Season Baseball involving your Blue Jays and the Yankess. It is the bottom of the 4th and this inning the Yanks have hit two solo home runs off a Jays pitcher with the last name GREEN. The score is Yankees 8....Jays 3. Since it is just a Spring Training Game, Mr. Green is still in the game.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Jennifer I am watching Pre Season Baseball involving your Blue Jays and the Yankess. It is the bottom of the 4th and this inning the Yanks have hit two solo home runs off a Jays pitcher with the last name GREEN. The score is Yankees 8....Jays 3. Since it is just a Spring Training Game, Mr. Green is still in the game.
I'm on a solo trip to Ireland, to mind our house. I wont tell.you all.of the disasters I've encountered, but my hubby is watching all the spring training baseball he can, while I'm.away.

SteveBrickNJ

I'm on a solo trip to Ireland, to mind our house. I wont tell.you all.of the disasters I've encountered, but my hubby is watching all the spring training baseball he can, while I'm.away.
The "like" emoji is for the baseball viewing your husband is enjoying.
I'll post this :arghh: emoji personalized for you regarding "the disasters (you've) encountered."
Feel free to share any woes....but only if you want to.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
The "like" emoji is for the baseball viewing your husband is enjoying.
I'll post this :arghh: emoji personalized for you regarding "the disasters (you've) encountered."
Feel free to share any woes....but only if you want to.
Steve, it would take was way too long. How 'bout if I start out with "no.heat". The oil burner is down. Im.told, water in the Gas line..

Figgy1

Premium Member
Steve, it would take was way too long. How 'bout if I start out with "no.heat". The oil burner is down. Im.told, water in the Gas line..
Monsters Inc Hug GIF
I hope you're in a nice warm hotel until the heat is fixed

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
I’ve seen every televised game so far.

As Bestie keeps telling me, it’s only Spring Training, and the scores mean nothing. Pitchers are trying out new stuff and working on increasing their pitch count; management is having a look-see at players destined for AAA to assess where they can be used later in the season when the injury bug hits; some position players are still auditioning; the guaranteed roster players are taking it a little easier so as to not start the season on the IL ….

The games get a lot more real-world as we get closer to Opening Day.

The only thing that worries me in Juan Soto. The Jays wasted so much time and effort on wooing Ohtani that Soto slipped through our fingers. He and Vladdy are best buddies. He was quite interested in coming to Toronto. And yes, he only signed for one year with the Yankees, but we won’t have this same core next year. Lots of free agency coming up. This was the year we needed to sign a few big bats … and they didn’t. Hopefully Justin Turner can be a productive DH!

Favourite player is still Baby Bo. KK is my number two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom