Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Update: They had me send them the model number for my phone. I just got an email, saying they've created a new order for a different case (which is proof that their other cases have design flaws). So they're shipping that warranty order out. However, it's for the wrong color. So now I emailed them back asking if it can get changed to the correct color. 🙄

They've been such a mess.
They said they were able to change the color before it shipped. Hopefully this case fits, and I'll be done with it.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I’m not done, and I clearly still do not have a sofa, but here is where we are as of today.

Poor staging. I should have closed the Keurig and pushed it back, but Mike wasn’t done making coffee.
IMG_6003.jpeg
IMG_6005.jpeg

Principal bedroom is big enough for a king sized bed, and not much else. I originally had the dresser in the spare room, but then decided to put it in the huge closet. Mike and I have uniform shirts we have to wear, so we’re not going to need all the closet space anyway.

This bedspread is pilfered from home. I’m getting a new one, but was waiting to commit to a colour scheme first.
IMG_6011.jpeg
IMG_6012.jpeg

Spare room. Stitchie in the closet is going in the bathroom next to the shelf above the toilet, but he’s really heavy, and we have to use screws and plugs. Ski needed the drill this weekend more than we did.
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6014.jpeg

Bathroom. Perfect spot for Stitchie. No apologies.IMG_6015.jpeg

Dining room/Living room. WIDE open, almost to the point of being echoey. Mike worked all weekend. Excuse the mess on the desk and side table. Two laptops and a monitor. 🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_6016.jpeg
IMG_6017.jpeg
IMG_6019.jpeg

JenniferS

Also, Daisy LOVES the elevator.

When we come back in from outside and get off the elevator, she knows exactly how to get to our door.

Sometimes I think she pretends to need to go pee just so she can ride the elevator. She’s also always looking out for the elderly ladies that congregate on the front lobby sofas so she can get the fussing and praise she thinks she deserves.

Last edited:

Figgy1

Also, Daisy LOVES the elevator.

When we come back in from outside and get off the elevator, so knows exactly how to get to our door.

Sometimes I think she pretends to need to go pee just so she can ride the elevator. She’s also always looking out for the elderly ladies that congregate on the front lobby sofas so she can get the fussing and praise she DOES deserve.
FTFY

JenniferS

Your President’s Day is our Family Day.

We were supposed to get internet installed this afternoon, but the Bell installer called at 8:00 am and said his morning appointment cancelled, so he could be here within 10 minutes.

Yay, it was completely done before 9:00, but boo, I’d already made the bed, so the option to climb back in was off the table. Daisy doesn’t need a bed to grab a snooze. Any old sunbeam will do.

IMG_6023.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

Maybe 9 months to a year ago we discussed on here how many people find NutriGrain Bars to be too dry. I just discovered "Millville" SOFT baked bars that are indeed soft. Yet I forget if I got them at ALDI or Lidl or Walmart. Does anyone happen to know which store carries "Millville"?20240220_094250.jpg

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Maybe 9 months to a year ago we discussed on here how many people find Nutragrain Bars to be too dry. I just discovered "Millville" SOFT baked bars that are indeed soft. Yet I forget if I got them at ALDI or Lidl or Walmart. Does anyone happen to know which store carries "Millville"?View attachment 769496
I just took a moment to answer my own question...
ALDI
Here is another Millville product that does NOT interest me..

trr1

Maybe 9 months to a year ago we discussed on here how many people find Nutragrain Bars to be too dry. I just discovered "Millville" SOFT baked bars that are indeed soft. Yet I forget if I got them at ALDI or Lidl or Walmart. Does anyone happen to know which store carries "Millville"?View attachment 769496
you can buy them from Wal-Mart.com or Amazon but they are shipped to your house

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I never heard of that brand, but I do know of a similar product (soft, with various fruit flavors) from Kellogg's. Picture below. They're sold in supermarkets up here. (They're not the healthiest things, but o.k. once in a while.)

1708466950064.png

SteveBrickNJ

I never heard of that brand, but I do know of a similar product (soft, with various fruit flavors) from Kellogg's. Picture below. They're sold in supermarkets up here. (They're not the healthiest things, but o.k. once in a while.)

View attachment 769553
Those Kelloggs Nutri Grain Bars are what I eat weekly. They are the bars that are dry but I still find them to be a convenient mid morning snack. I purchase them in Costco. The Aldi version is the same idea...but better 😉

PUSH

Original Poster
Mike and I weren’t home yesterday for Family Day, so I’m doing a roast (two of them in there actually) for tonight.

The carrots are hiding.

View attachment 769519
(Crock pot liners are the best invention ever!)
I'm going to make spaghetti with garlic bread. I just need to sit for a little bit after a whirlwind of a day. I should have just gone through a drive through on the way home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom