Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you. We've all had those days so I sympathize. It is also why I keep pizza rolls and chicken tenders (like at Disney) in the freezer to throw in the air fryer now!
I could have done the air fryer, but I didn't even want to do that. Even putting a frozen pizza in the oven seemed like too much work. 😂

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I could have done the air fryer, but I didn't even want to do that. Even putting a frozen pizza in the oven seemed like too much work. 😂
I can’t eat frozen pizza, it doesn’t agree with me. But it’s my hubs’ go-to for lunch or dinner if I’m traveling and he’s home alone. Dinner only if he made a burger for lunch. Otherwise, vice versa. 🙄

My “no time or don’t feel like cooking” dinner is either takeout pizza (reminder—I’m in NY 😉) or a half dozen each of some delicious Costco ”spinach and mozzarella ravioli“ smothered in a fresh tomato sauce that I make by heating up a tin of diced tomatoes and then hitting it with the hand blender because my hubby doesn’t like chunky tomato sauce.

trr1

Interesting. I use the name brand ones (Reynolds) and haven’t had any issues in the few years I’ve been using them. I saw cheaper ones on Amazon, but they were a name I’d never heard, so I spent the buck or two extra.
I usually get Syntus Slow Cooker Liners on Amazon and they are great however my son bought ECOOPTS Slow Cooker Liners which were the thin ones

Lilofan

Boil spaghetti (whatever brand name, or no-name version, that was on sale that week).

Dump jar of Ragu in pan and heat up.

Drain spaghetti and pour Ragu over it. Elapsed time, approx. 20 mins. 👩‍🍳

(Brought to you by Minnie's kitchen.) :joyfull:
I saved a plenty of money eating at home like the recipe above. Nothing fancy but it fills my tummy up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom