Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Update: The case actually came today (three days later than they said it would). The case still does not fit, as I told them. It is clearly a design flaw. I emailed them back and told them I either want a case from a different series sent to me, or to refund the money I paid for shipping, and I will find a case somewhere else. I didn't ask it as a question, and I told them to let me know which option works for them. I told them I've been trying to get a case replaced for a month.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Update: The case actually came today (three days later than they said it would). The case still does not fit, as I told them. It is clearly a design flaw. I emailed them back and told them I either want a case from a different series sent to me, or to refund the money I paid for shipping, and I will find a case somewhere else. I didn't ask it as a question, and I told them to let me know which option works for them. I told them I've been trying to get a case replaced for a month.
Amazon? Why do you pay for shipping?

PUSH

Original Poster
Update: They had me send them the model number for my phone. I just got an email, saying they've created a new order for a different case (which is proof that their other cases have design flaws). So they're shipping that warranty order out. However, it's for the wrong color. So now I emailed them back asking if it can get changed to the correct color. 🙄

They've been such a mess.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Update: They had me send them the model number for my phone. I just got an email, saying they've created a new order for a different case (which is proof that their other cases have design flaws). So they're shipping that warranty order out. However, it's for the wrong color. So now I emailed them back asking if it can get changed to the correct color. 🙄

Shame you are having such a mare. We just upgraded both of our phones and got cases direct from otterbox. 100% would recommend.

Figgy1

Premium Member

What size frying pan do you need:angelic:

PUSH

Original Poster
Shame you are having such a mare. We just upgraded both of our phones and got cases direct from otterbox. 100% would recommend.
I've always used Otterbox with no problems before. This version of the case has broken twice on me, in the same spot. Nothing causing it other than normal wear and tear.

The new version of the same case has a flaw, and the hard plastic case does not fit properly because the rubber casing does not fit around the camera. It's not just me. Several reviews from Amazon say the same thing, and they post pictures showing the same thing. It's frustrating that they are ignoring me and all the reviews. It would be a high quality product, if it would just fit properly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom