Premium Member

Figgy1

Premium Member
@NYwdwfan
Happy Birthday GIF by The Office
Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

PUSH

Original Poster
My Otterbox case for my phone broke. They offer a warranty replacement for free. This is the second time I've had to do it for the same case. I got the replacement, and it doesn't fit my phone. I read reviews for the case, and several people have said the same thing. I asked if I could get a different case, or just refund the shipping cost. They said they think they sent the wrong case. I know that's not true, because I had to return the exact same case to Amazon when I tried ordering it from there because it had the same problem. I asked if they could send a different case or just refund the shipping cost, but they said they can only send the same case. So I told them to send the same case. I know it's not going to work... I was trying to save them money for shipping another case. So when this one comes and doesn't work, I'll have to try it again.

I've never had issues with Otterbox until recently. I've only ever bought their cases.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My Otterbox case for my phone broke. They offer a warranty replacement for free. This is the second time I've had to do it for the same case. I got the replacement, and it doesn't fit my phone. I read reviews for the case, and several people have said the same thing. I asked if I could get a different case, or just refund the shipping cost. They said they think they sent the wrong case. I know that's not true, because I had to return the exact same case to Amazon when I tried ordering it from there because it had the same problem. I asked if they could send a different case or just refund the shipping cost, but they said they can only send the same case. So I told them to send the same case. I know it's not going to work... I was trying to save them money for shipping another case. So when this one comes and doesn't work, I'll have to try it again.

I've never had issues with Otterbox until recently. I've only ever bought their cases.
That stinks!!!!!!!!!! Good luck
The guys swear by Spigen tough Armour maybe try that if you need to try another brand

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
The Christmas tree is down. It was up for 15 weeks and one day. That’s enough.
(The vacuum too has since been used and put away.)

View attachment 766855

We took down all the outside decorations as well, except for the railing lights. They could stay up all year as far as I’m concerned.
Our tree, inside and outside decorations and lights are still up but not turned on or inflated. I am thinking about May 1 as possibly a good date to start.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Maybe that's why your neighbors cross to the other side of the street when walking by. Stay away from those crazy people that still have their Christmas lights up until February. Just sayin', ah!
We live on a short L-shaped street, maybe 50-60 residences in total. There are 5 or 6 of us with full or limited lights still on.

As of last night, we just have one string of coloured cascading lights along the porch railing. Enough for delivery drivers to identify us in the dark; but not enough to be the “crazy Christmas house”.

trr1

Time (EST)​
Sky Conditions
Temperature (°F)
Feels Like (°F)
Dew Point (°F)
Humidity (%)
Wind Direction
Wind Speed (mph)
Precipitation Chance (%)
Precipitation Amount
(in.)
6 AM​
29​
29​
23​
78​
NNE​
LV​
0​
None​
9 AM​
34​
34​
24​
67​
NNE​
3​
0​
None​
12 PM​
42​
42​
24​
49​
NNE​
3​
0​
None​
3 PM​
46​
44​
23​
40​
N​
5​
0​
None​
6 PM​
40​
40​
25​
55​
NNE​
3​
0​
None​
9 PM​
34​
34​
24​
67​
NNE​
3​
0​
None​
12 AM​
30​
26​
20​
66​
NE​
4​
0​
None​
3 AM​
27​
22​
16​
63​
NE​
4​
0​
None​
Your 5 Day Forecast
Day​
Sky Conditions
Weather
High (°F)
Low (°F)
Humidity (%)
Winds (mph)
Precipitation Chance (%)
Precipitation Amount
(in.)
Mon​
Sunny​
46​
26​
54​
3​
0​
None​
Tue​
Sunny​
42​
25​
51​
5​
0​
None​
Wed​
Sunny​
46​
26​
55​
3​
0​
None​
Thu​
Sunny​
50​
27​
58​
LV​
0​
None​
Fri​
Partly Cloudy​
53​
33​
68​
5​
0​
None​

Goofyernmost

We live on a short L-shaped street, maybe 50-60 residences in total. There are 5 or 6 of us with full or limited lights still on.

As of last night, we just have one string of coloured cascading lights along the porch railing. Enough for delivery drivers to identify us in the dark; but not enough to be the “crazy Christmas house”.
All that means is that there are 5 or 6 questionable people living on your street. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom