Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
You guys are amazing, 5 years for furniture? I have some pieces that are 60 years old, the newest is 13 years old and I have Zero plans to replace it. Fashion has never been my strong point, function is my target. It all still works functionally, as it did when new so I see no reason to send it packing.
They don't make things to last like they used to! :p

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Except cream chip gravy on toast....I just could NOT do that one! My dad loved it so she unfortunately made it a lot :hungover:

I like cream chip gravy, yum yum! My mom also used to make cream tuna on toast, just substituting canned tuna instead of beef. It was good when I used to like canned tuna but now I have had some bad experiences with canned tuna so that is a no go for me.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I just started watching this. It’s Agatha Christie meets The Glass Onion. I LOVE Mandy Patinkin.

There’s a little more swearing and brief nudity than I would prefer, but it’s nothing like Bridgerton level raciness.

I’ve only seen two of the four episodes that have dropped so far (10 in total for season 1), but I am hooked!

IMG_5808.jpeg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I like cream chip gravy, yum yum! My mom also used to make cream tuna on toast, just substituting canned tuna instead of beef. It was good when I used to like canned tuna but now I have had some bad experiences with canned tuna so that is a no go for me.
Curious -- what was it about canned tuna that you had a bad experience with?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I just started watching this. It’s Agatha Christie meets The Glass Onion. I LOVE Mandy Patinkin.

There’s a little more swearing and brief nudity than I would prefer, but it’s nothing like Bridgerton level raciness.

I’ve only seen two of the four episodes that have dropped so far (10 in total for season 1), but I am hooked!

View attachment 766021
Might see where I can watch that over this side of the pond.

Edit : no UK streaming service has picked it up. 😞

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

View attachment 766021
The previews look good but I don’t get Hulu anymore.😕

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Curious -- what was it about canned tuna that you had a bad experience with?
I had a few experiences with bones in with the tuna and that creeps me out . But it was when I found a big wad of something that looked black and poo like when I opened the can that was the clincher. It was just too many things I didn’t want that kept showing up in those cans.

Goofyernmost

I had a few experiences with bones in with the tuna and that creeps me out . But it was when I found a big wad of something that looked black and poo like when I opened the can that was the clincher. It was just too many things I didn’t want that kept showing up in those cans.
Bones? That's what killed Salmon for me. Canned Salmon when I was a kid but it carried over to any Salmon at all, won't even try it. I can't say I have ever found anything in Tuna that was questionable and as my age indicates, I have probably gone though a lot of canned Tuna.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom