Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Lilofan

They don't make things to last like they used to! :p
I used to live near High Point NC or what some call the furniture capital of the world. Some of my former neighbors had furniture made in HP that was passed down to them. Some pieces were 40-50 years old. One place to pick up a good deal on furniture is at an estate sale where most everything in the house is for sale and then the haggling starts.

Last edited:

rshell68

I just started watching this. It’s Agatha Christie meets The Glass Onion. I LOVE Mandy Patinkin.

There’s a little more swearing and brief nudity than I would prefer, but it’s nothing like Bridgerton level raciness.

I’ve only seen two of the four episodes that have dropped so far (10 in total for season 1), but I am hooked!

View attachment 766021
Started watching last night (we got through 3 episodes) and really liked it!! Totally getting the Glass Onion vibe!

PUSH

Original Poster
It was 51 degrees here yesterday, it felt like spring!🙂
It feels like spring here today. It was a high of 46, and the sun has been out all day. Tomorrow is back down to 38, but then the next week looks like highs in the 40s. Next Thursday says a high of 50 as of now.

I know that is not good for our environment, but selfishly, it's fantastic. I had a student legitimately ask why it's summer today. 🤣

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm craving a ride on Living with the Land right now. I just put an ambience video of the ride on my TV from YouTube. I'm just listening to the instrumental music right now. It's very relaxing.
My brother and his wife are going to WDW for 9 days, starting this weekend. It’s their third trip in less than 8 weeks. (The other two trips were only a few days each, but still.)

I’m not jealous. Nope, not even a little. /s

trr1

My brother and his wife are going to WDW for 9 days, starting this weekend. It’s their third trip in less than 8 weeks. (The other two trips were only a few days each, but still.)

I’m not jealous. Nope, not even a little. /s
Nose Lying GIF by GEICO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom